Published on May 18, 2016
1. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Integrated Systems Market 2016-2023
2. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Global demand in the banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector accounted for 25% of the total industry share in 2014, mainly on account of high adoption. Integrated platform system market was valued at over USD 4.5 billion in 2014. These products are mainly deployed to enable functions such as storage, integration tools, application development and testing. U.S. integrated systems market share accounted for around 35% of the total revenue in 2014 and is expected to continue dominating demand. This can be attributed to rising technology innovation and high penetration rate. Key providers to the integrated systems market include HP, Oracle, and IBM. Other players include Huawei, Accenture, Cisco, Deloitte, Capgemini, Hitachi, and Fujitsu. In addition to new product development, providers collaborate with virtualization vendors with the aim to expand presence. Global Market Scenario of Integrated Systems Market
3. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Implementation advantages coupled with rising need to reassess data center infrastructure is anticipated to fuel the global industry demand over the forecast period. Shift in trend from mainframes to internet computing has changed the approach with which end-users purchase, consume, deliver and build technology. IT & telecom integrated systems market size was valued at over USD 2 billion in 2014 and is expected to exceed USD 7 billion by 2022. Implementation of these systems offers several benefits such as cost savings, high flexibility and simplified management mainly to the end-users. Hardware components including network equipment and storage server are optimized and designed to function in collaboration in order to reduce overall IT labor cost. Continue.....
4. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Latin America integrated systems market size by service, 2012-2022 (USD Million)
5. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Application Analysis Installation & integration service was valued at approximately USD 6 billion in 2014. This can be primarily attributed to high demand across several small, medium and large-scale enterprises. Regional Analysis Integrated infrastructure systems market was valued at over USD 4.5 billion in 2014, and is likely to surpass USD 15 billion by 2022. It accelerates return on investment and transforms traditional data centers to highly reliable, efficient and sustainable operations. Competitive Market Share The key participants include Oracle, IBM, and HP, which accounted for over 50% of the overall integrated systems market share in 2014. 360° Analysis
6. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Latest Research Report On Aerial Imaging Market@ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/integrated-systems- market-size Download Latest Report PDF @ https://www.gminsights.com/roc/177
7. © 2016 Global Market Insights. All Rights Reserved www.gminsigts.com Stay In Touch You can visit us at: www.gminsights.com
The global integrated systems market is expected to reach USD 24.02 billion by 2020 from USD 7.56 billion in 2013 growing at a CAGR of over 16.9% from 2014 ...
Integrated Systems are known as the class of data center systems which are used to deliver a combination of server, network and shared-storage devices in a ...
Integrated systems market size was valued at USD 9.5 billion in 2014 and is likely to reach over USD 30 billion by 2022.
Agenda What are Integrated Systems? Data center systems trends 2012 market trends Product portfolio dynamics Vendor Scorecard
market for integrated systems can be divided into three broad categories of integrated systems, some of which overlap. These categories are:
The Report Contains Integrated Systems Market Size By Service (Installation & Integration, Consulting Services, Maintenance & Support), By Application ...
Published Date: March 7, 2016 . Integrated systems market size was valued at USD 9.52 billion in 2014 and is anticipated to reach USD 30.8 billion by 2022 ...
Integrated Systems Market To Be Worth $24.02 Billion by 2020 Sherry James. Super Bowl ads lead to social media and stock price boost Joe Martin
The global integrated systems market is expected to reach USD 24.02 billion by 2020. Accelerated business demands and intricate nature of IT challenges is ...
The integrated systems market is a key growth area for data center hardware. Providers can map their strategies in this market by analyzing the current ...