Published on March 12, 2014
INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION BY THUMS UP DURING DURGA PUJA 2013 Venue - Kolkata
GROUP MEMBERS • Aegidius Savio Mondol • Prabar Rakshit • Shubhadeep Saha • Suman Kumar Dey
Toofan jagao, amader PUJO banao!!
• Thums Up has launched an extensive campaign this Durga Puja to enhance the spirit of the celebrations by unveiling two iconic 25 ft tall Dhaki at the famed “Deshopriya Park” and Lake Town Adhibashi Brindo pandal in Kolkata. • The installation which is part of the „Aamader Pujo‟ campaign has been created by Kolkata‟s renowned artist Piyali Sadhukhan, using Thums Up currency such as bottles, caps, labels etc.
OUT OF THE BOX !!!
• The result was the larger-than-life installation representing a traditional puja drummer, a typical symbol of the festival. • Covered with a huge drape, the piece of art was left to public imagination till the D-Day of unveiling. After almost 30 days of work, the structure has been finally unveiled for all to see on the eve of Durga Puja.
• Bearing in mind the great sense of pride and deep devotion of all Bengalis, Thums Up decided to undertake this special initiative this year. • „Amader Pujo‟ is Thums Up‟s way of paying a tribute to the spirit of Bengal and an effort to make it even more special. • The larger-than-life „Dhaki installation at outdoor was matched by a scintillating performance by one of Kolkata‟s most loved and renowned rock band, Cactus and famous Bengali cinestar Abir Chatterjee. • Thums Up has brought together the entire Bengali community to participate in this grand festival in a unique way – contributing to one magnificent Durga Puja installation.
LAKETOWN ADIBASHI BRINDA
IN FULL SWING!!
• This awe-inspiring 25 feet tall Dhaki which is a result of the collective effort of Kolkattans, is an appropriate reflection of the bonding that takes place during the festival. • The brand invited consumers across the city to deposit Thums Up currency, such as bottles, caps, labels in drop boxes installed at select locations. The currency was then collected and handed over to artist Piyali Sadhukhan to create her magic.
THE ROAD SIDE STALLS
THE ROADSIDE BANNERS
The Man behind the “AMADER PUJO” concept – Mr.Debabrata Mukherjee, VP Marketing and Commercial, Coca Cola India.
• How big is West Bengal as a market for Thums Up? Bengal is one of the largest markets for Thums Up and Durga Puja is one of the significant contributors to the sales of the brand. The key intent behind this initiative to derive long-term impact, build, and further strengthen the emotional connect with the loyal consumers. • Duration of the campaign? Started the activation on 18 September and will go on till 20 October 2013.
• The flow of the marketing campaign? Through the campaigns they have tried to connect with the consumers at an emotional level. The core consumer insight around this idea is that every individual takes pride in showcasing their devotion towards the festival. Thums Up leverages this insight by urging the people of Bengal to unleash the „Thunder within‟ and make this the biggest pujo celebration of West Bengal. • Any TVCs accompanying the initiative? The on-ground activity is being amplified across multiple consumer touch points including social media, OOH, radio and experiential sampling.
• Which local media vehicles had Thums Up used to highlight the marketing initiative? The RJs of the radio partner Radio Mirchi have been urging consumers of Kolkata to contribute Thums Up crowns, caps, bottles or cans to make these iconic Pujo structures. Consumers also contributed through the Thums Up Facebook page by liking „Amader Pujo‟ posts. Consumers also experienced this idea „live‟ on a canter by contributing Thums Up crowns, caps, bottles or cans to create murals around the festival of Durga Puja. These consumer experiences were shared on the digital platform through the Thums Up Facebook and Twitter fan-pages.
THE NEW BOTTLE PACK
THANK YOU…. SHUBHO BIJOYA!!
CAMPUS AHMEDABAD CAMPUS: KARNAVATI KNOWLEDGE VILLAGE, A/907,UVARSAD, S.G.HIGHWAY, GANDHINAGAR KOLKATA CAMPUS: INFINITY BENCHMARK TOWER 10TH FLOOR, PLOT - G1, BLOCK - EP& GP, SEC - V, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA. REG. OFFICE: 407, ZODIAC SQUARE, 4TH FLOOR OPP. GURUDWARA, S.G. ROAD, BODAKDEV, AHMEDABAD.
The Journal of Integrated Marketing Communication from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University refers to IMC as "a strategic marketing ...
Integrated marketing communications (IMC) is an approach used by organizations to brand and coordinate their communication efforts. The American ...
View 26094 Integrated Marketing & Communication posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Home
Integrated marketing communication refers to integrating all the methods of brand promotion to promote a particular product or service among target ...
What "Integrated Marketing" Really Means Don Peppers Influencer. The Power of Purpose at Work Reid Hoffman Influencer. Daily Pulse: Jobs Report Shatters ...
Definition of integrated marketing communications ... The creative director asked his copy writers to create an integrated marketing ... integrated mark ...
Integrated Marketing Communications ... Figure 1.8 notes the trends impacting integrated advertising and marketing communications. Information Technology
Integrated Marketing Communication; Sales Marketing; Dialogmarketing / crm; Public Relations; ... Integrated communication and recognition value. Nowadays, ...
Integrated online marketing communication: implementation and management ... integrated marketing communications”, Journal of Advertising Research, ...