Published on June 23, 2016
1. www.MarketsandMarkets.com Insulation Coatings Market by Type ,Application - & by Region Global Trends & Forecast to 2021
2. Insulation Coatings Market by Type (Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyurethane, YSZ, Mullite) Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America) & by Region - Global Forecast to 2021 The global insulation coatings market size, which was USD 5.26 Billion in 2015, is estimated to reach USD 8.29 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2021. The base year considered for the study is 2015, while the forecast period is between 2016 and 2021. PDF Brochure : http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=26484 290
3. Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia (YSZ): The Largest Market of insulation Coatings Yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ) is estimated to be the largest market of insulation coatings in terms of value. YSZ based thermal insulation coatings are suitable for high- temperature and corrosion environments. Request for Customization : http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomization .asp?id=26484290
4. These coatings are useful in gas turbine engines, diesel engines, and power generation systems and account. The thermal properties of these insulation coatings such as low thermal conductivity and thermal shock resistance and high thermal co-efficient are the key factors for the growth. Marine Industry: The Fastest-growing End-use Industry for Insulation Coatings The marine industry is the fastest-growing market in terms of value for insulation coatings. The growing marine industry and considerable rise in the use of insulation coatings due to increasing need for protection of PCBs that function in harsh chemical environments are the key factors, driving the market in this segment. Inquiry before buying: http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=26484290
5. Asia-Pacific: The Largest Market of Insulation Coatings The Asia-Pacific region was the world’s largest market for insulation coatings, in terms of both volume and value in 2015. China is the key consumer of insulation coatings in Asia- Pacific. Various new product developments and growing end-use industries have in turn made the region a potential growth market for insulation coatings. Request Sample @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsample.asp?id=26484290
6. The market is driven by increasing demand for insulation coatings in emerging markets and high demand from aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, industrial, and marine industries. Asia-Pacific is projected to witness s strong growth in the forecast period. Growth in this region can be attributed to high demand from emerging markets such as China and India Visit Report : http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market- Reports/insulation-coatings-market-26484290.html
7. Key Player : The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Akzo Nobel N.V. (Netherlands), PPG Industries (U.S.), The Sherwin-Williams Company (U.S.), Kansai Paint (Japan), Jotun Group (Norway), Mascoat (U.S.), Carboline (U.S.), Nippon Paint (Japan), Sharpshell Industrial Solution (South Africa).
8. Contact: Mr. Rohan Markets and Markets UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India 1-888-600-6441 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Thank You
HOME › Press Releases › Insulation Coating Market worth 8.29 Billion USD by 2021 Insulation Coating Market worth 8.29 Billion USD by 2021
The report "Insulation Coatings Market by Type (Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyurethane, YSZ, Mullite, and Others), by End-Use Industry (Aerospace ...
The market is driven by increasing demand for insulation coatings in emerging markets and high demand from aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation ...
The report"Insulation Coatings Marketby Type (Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyurethane, YSZ, Mullite, and Others), by End-Use Industry (Aerospace, Automotive ...
Insulation Coatings Market Worth 8.29 Billion USD by 2021. PR Newswire. PUNE, India, June 23, 2016
PUNE, India, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The report "Insulation Coatings Market by Type (Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyurethane, YSZ, Mullite, and Others), by End ...
Insulation Coatings Worth USD 8.29 Billion by 2021 ... registering a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2021. The market is driven by increasing demand for ...
PUNE, India, Jun 23, 2016 (PR Newswire Europe via COMTEX) -- PUNE, India, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The report"Insulation Coatings Marketby Type ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Insulation Coating Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering ...
DUBLIN, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Insulation Coatings Worth USD 8.29 Billion by 2021 - High Demand for Energy Saving in Industrial, Marine, ...