Published on September 26, 2015
1. BALASUBRAMANIAN SRINIVASAN 207-208, Al Zarouni Business Centre Al-Barsha-1,Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai- UAE Date of Birth : 15 May 1985 Mobile Phone : +971553258726 E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org Passport No : Z 2969341 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE Qualified Electronics Engineer with , Over 8-years of experience in Operation & maintenance and Commissioning of Offshore Platform’s, FPSO in the field of Instrumentation and Electrical Systems- primarily in an Instrument and Control system which including DCS, PLCs, Measurement Instruments, Control valves, Vibration protection system, F&G , ESD Systems and Boiler, Steam Turbine & Diesel Engine’s control system. Experienced with Offshore safety rules & regulations. Experienced in Permit to work systems. Sound knowledge and experienced in the Plant Instrumentation Operation & Maintenance. Hands on Experienced in effective Troubleshooting of Process Instrumentation system to minimize the downtime. Experienced in the Boiler Management Systems and Steam Turbine control system and Diesel Engine control system. Experienced in Installation & Calibration of different types of the Smart Electronics & Pneumatic instruments. Experience in FPSO & platform’s Annual shutdown maintenance schedule preparation and execute the work such as Calibration & function test of Instrumentation system. Experience with DCS Control system installation and Operation & Maintenance. Experienced with DCS Hardware replacement and Create /Modification of Logic and Graphics Experienced with Foundation field bus- HART,Modbus,Profibus Familiar with Programmable Logic Controller --Allen Bradley, Emerson Delta V. Understanding cause and effect diagram, ESD, PSD and Unit shut down concept. Good understanding in electrical drawing and instrumentation P&ID. Understanding of Functional Philosophy of Electrical & Instrumentation system. Familiar in an international Electrical & instrumentation standard codes and Calibration & Function test procedure Experience Factory acceptance test and Site acceptance test.
2. SOFTWARE SKILLS DCS- Emerson Delta V Computer Software – MS Office, Autocad Networking Professsional Experience and Selective Accomplishments Company Location Position Projects Duration Fortune Engineering and Energy Services Dubai Instrument Engineer - Commissioning FPSO CYRUS Since June 2015 Gujrat State Petroleum Corporation - India India Instrument Technician Production Platform – Shutdown job March 2015- May 2015 PTSC Production Services Vietnam Lead Instrument Technician FPSO RUBY II Feb 2010-Sep 2014 Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering Malaysia Instrument Engineer- Commissioning FPSO Ruby II April 2008-Dec 2009 NORR SYSTEMS Singapore Instrument & Control Engineer FPSO Montora venture, FSO Orkid April 2007 – Feb 2008 1. Project : FPSO CYRUS Position : Instrument Engineer Fortune Engineering awarded the Project of FPSO CYRUS- Topside Proces modules(Slug catcher,Seperator,Electrostatic,Produced water,Knock out drum)-Water Injection system,MGPS,Instrument Air Compressors,Crude Metering System,Cooling water system,Fresh Water Generators,Chemical Injectionsystesm . Key responsibilities: Preparation of Instrument Datasheets Development/checking of Instrument location,
3. Cable layout drawings, Cable block diagrams, wiring diagrams, Loop drawings, Power supply distribution schemes, panel general arrangement drawings. Cable schedule, JB schedule, Instrument hook-ups, Instrument Index, MTO. making improvements and offering advice about operational procedures scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines ensuring that equipment works to its specification and Field requirements Prepration of Testing Procedure and carried out of testing investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults liaising with installation/project engineers supervising Contractors and technicians. Perpration of Reports and Documentaion providing technical support to Construction Department ensuring safe working conditions Provide Training to maintenance and operation team 2. Project : Deen Dayal West Field - Prodution Platform shutdown job Position : Instrumention Engineer Ker responsibilities: Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and followed with supervisor and other department heads. Carried out Corrective maintenance of Instruments , according to the work plan and coordinate same with supervisor and other departments. Perform effective online troubleshooting of electrical and Instrument equipments. Simulation, functional loop testing, calibration of instrumentation Equipments such as Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level transmitter. Calibration & Function test of hydraulic valves, pneumatic valves (control & Shutdown valves) Simulation & Function test of fire & gas system, Fire Fighting system, and General alarm system. Preparation of Maintenance report and Breakdown report. 3. Project : FPSO RUBY II – upstream- Vietnam Offshore Position : Lead Instrumention Engineer – Operation & Maintenance Key responsibilities:
4. Daily routine maintenance of Process & marine side Instrumentation equipmets . carried out effective trouble shooting in instrumentation field equipments and DCS system to minimize the production loss and carried out function test & Calibration during process on line with out Shutdown. Production: 3 stage Seperation with Gaslift Boilers MHI - 2 x 100T / hr , dual fired ( fuel gas/ MDO ) work pressure 16.0 bar Steam Turbine Generators - Dresser Rand 2 x 5 MW 6.6KVA Gas lift Compressor – Dresser Rand -- 1.8MW, 6.6KVA. , 2 stage reciprocating , capacity – 12 mmscfd for each train, Glycol Gehydration Package, Dewpoint Compressors Cargo oil pump- 3Nos 440V/1.8MW Emergency Diesel Generator. Responsible/Lead the Instrumentation Maintenance team and Directly reported to maintenance Supervisor. Well conversant with AMOS system of PMS. Through AMOS creating of Preventive /Corrective Maintenance schedule of Instrumentation system , Prepration of Calibration & Function test Procedure,Prepration of Material & raising Purchase request, Break down reports. Perform effective online troubleshooting of Process Instrument equipments with minimizing downtime and production losses in mind for FPSO critical equipments Ensured that integrity of DCS the whole process area is not compromised whenever there are critical tasks to be accomplished. Provided assistance to the Production Operator in the operation of the DCS. Established accurate history maintenance of database work undertaken. Knowledge with configuration & modifications of new graphic design and modifications, creation of new logics & modifications, hardware maintenance and Replacement I/O card, Controller…. Discuss and analyses technical and spares issues with the Maintenance Supervisor. Ensure software licenses are current and ascertain that back-up/ system recovery tools are available where required. Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and followed with supervisor and other department heads. Carry out periodic maintenance according to the PMS guidelines and coordinate same with supervisor and other departments. Maintenance and repair FPSO equipment such as HVAC system, Fire fighting,F&G System, Tele communication and Entertainment & General alarm system. Diesel Engine Control systems Maintained an adequate supply of spares in order to fulfill maintained requirements and facilitate a safe and efficient operation – generate requisitions as required. Inform Supervisor and other department heads of any technical problems or limitations that may affect the safe operation of the process. Implement the outstanding recommendations from audit issued by Clients Cause & Effects and Hazardous area Classification .
5. Compile and review of E&I SOP, Engineering Change request (ECR), Management of Change (MOC), Temporary Work Instruction (TWI), Shutdown/Breakdown report, Planned and execution of the Annual Planned Shutdown Maintenance work schedule , Calibration & Function test Procedures and prepration of records. Hands on experienced in instrumention calibration as per ISO requirements Familiar with all kind of instrumentation devices in FPSO, oil & gas plant: oily water monitor, CO2 analyzer, Moisture analyzer ,Fire Fighting system Flame detector- model 20/20L-LB ,Sharp Eye, Dragger Gas detector - Search point optima plus, Dragger Inergen System, Halon System Yokogawa smart transmitter - Pressure & Temperature transmitter, Rosemount smart transmitter- (Pressure, Temperature & Diff. Pressure, Level transmitter). Public address& General system, Fire&Gas system. Shut Down ValveBlow Down Valve- (Tyco, Betis, Matco Asia, Rotork control), Vibration switch (Murphy), Control Valve (Fisher, Flowserve ,Dresser), Load cell Project : FPSO RUBY II . EPCC Project Position : Instrument Engineer - Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Equipments installation & commissoining of Marine communication ,Fire fighting,General entertainment system,Marine Steam Boiler,compressor,Highvoltage switchboards,and all process equipments – Topside and General utility system of FPSO. Responsible for implementations and Commissoning of all Electrical & Instrument Telecommunication system related works at site. Plans the execution of all E&I & telecom commissoining related works and coordinates the works to other Disicpline . Coordinating with Construction Engineers and Instrumentation Superintendent of Project plan. Attending weekly meeting concerning schedule plan activity and project plan on all tools and equipment needed for construction. Lead the instrument technicians for pre-commissioning of instruments before raising RFI for Loop checking/loop acceptance of client. Coordinating with Instrument Construction Supervisor to inspect actual condition if the instruments are properly installed and to be able to raise RFI for Loop checking and loop acceptance Monitor activity prior to meet deadline of Commissioning of instruments. Working experience Level, Displacement type level, Differential Pressure, temperature transmitters, pressure gauge differential, pressure gauge, temperature gauge, control
6. valves, low pressure control relief valves, shut Down valves, emergency shutdown valves, gas detectors. Review and include all documents of loop folders for final acceptance by the QA/QC Dept. before transferring to Commissioning. Followed all safety practices and procedures and corrected unsafe work practices. Planning of works and organize the people to work for the next day. Generate status report of all instruments that are not yet ready for commissioning and possible punch list that may notify by client. Assign technicians to work different kinds of pre-commissioning activities, like cable insulation test, functional test and loop folder preparation. Attended to the relevant Company's meetings and to all daily commissioning meetings as a third party representative. Monitoring and inspection prefabrication in Workshop executed by EPC Contractor Review/verification of Test-Packages compliance against the Project specifications, the Quality Plans, the Procedures and Inspection &Test Plans. Reviewed at sample level the documentation provided to ensure that the Inspection and Test Plan Intervention points have been implemented by the main manufacturers QA/QC team and that Change Control, Site Query and Non Compliance Systems have operated to a satisfactory level. Punch-list issued and verified Contractor's check list for the tests, mechanical completion/commissioning stages 4. Position : Instrumentation & Control Engineer Project : FPSO Motora Venture, FSO Orkid Key Responsibilities: Maintenance & Repairing of Hydraullic control valves & Radar Tank level systems. Over hauling, Calibration & Function test of Control Valves. Simulation, loop testing, calibration of Radar Tank level & temperature transmitters Carried out Effective trouble shooting in PLC Logic, Installation of software, back up… Trouble shooting of Field equipment’s. Preparation of Maintenance report and Breakdown report. Preparation of Factory Acceptance Procedure. Academic /Professional Qualifications
7. Name of University : Anna University – Chennai. India Degree : B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering- Full Time Training Course: Elementary First Aid Personal Safety and Social Responsibilty Basic Fire Fighting Personal Safety Training Oil Tanker familarisation Training Course : BOSIET Training Course : Cetified DCS Application Developer Training Course : DELTA V - DCS References Mr Prakash Sajnani Offshore Installation Manager E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +91- 9892079680 Mr Santosh Nair Maintenance Supervisor Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91- 9845425644
Oil Works Commissioning Commissioning Engineer. instrument commissioning engineer 8 years of experience in offshore fpso ampamp platform39s operation ampamp.
Here are the top 25 Offshore Commissioning ... at SBM Offshore, Lead Instrument & ICSS Engineer at ... Engineer 35 years experience in oil ...
Maintenance Planning and Commissioning Engineer at Instrument & ... Commissioning Engineer Instrument ... 8 years of experience in oil ...
Instrument commissioning engineer 8 years of experience in offshore fpso ampamp platform39s operation ... commissioning engineer lift maintenance ...
Twenty years experience in Electrical Engineering, ... Engineering, Maintenance and Commissioning ... Engineer 8 years experience: 13. Offshore crane ...
View 1706422 Commissioning posts, presentations, experts, ... NED University of Engineering and Technology (4,205 members) The Open University ...
Here are the top 25 Piping Engineer profiles in Singapore ... 8.5 Years Years of experience in the field of Piping on various ... offshore platform, ...
Sr. Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Songa Offshore ... Instrument Commissioning Engineer-Naga & ... years experience in building maintenance ...