Published on September 22, 2014
1. Zipcode Tutorial
2. InstaGIS Step 1 Open your Google Chrome browser and search http://zipcodes.instagis.com/
3. InstaGIS Step 2 Click the blue button to identify the zip codes that match better for your next marketing campaign.
4. InstaGIS Step 3 Click the Id_Zipcode and you will have the opportunity to make your segmentation based in consumption or demographics.
5. InstaGIS Step 4 Scroll down and select the relevant industry for your segmentation.
6. InstaGIS Step 5 Once you click your criteria, select operator. We recommend to use always the operator equal or greater
7. InstaGIS Step 6 Finally, just click add condition and your first query is going to be ready. If you need another condition, repeat the process and once you are ready, just click estimate matches
8. InstaGIS Step 7 Once you click estimate matches, InstaGIS will show you how many zipcodes are selected in your query around the USA. Click Map my Audience, to understand geographically your potential audience.
9. InstaGIS Step 8 Once you click estimate matches, InstaGIS will show you how many zipcodes are selected in your query around the USA. Click Map my Audience, to understand geographically your potential audience.
10. InstaGIS Step 9 Zoom in the map to have a better understanding of your audience or click in the legend grid or dots to have a better visualization of the information.
11. InstaGIS Step 10 If your query is perfect, click download report and an excel file will be downloaded in your computer.
12. InstaGIS Step 11 Now you will have enough information to make a segmentation in Google Adwords, Facebook or Twitter using consumption and demographics for your display campaigns.
13. Julian Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...