Published on September 5, 2015
1. M a r k e t I n t e l l i g e n c e . C o n s u l t i n g India Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020
2. I n d u s t r y B r i e f 2 © TechSci Research India Biometrics Market to Grow at Over 35% through 2020 Growing need for data security coupled with extensive use of biometrics technology in government digitization projects to drive India biometrics market According to a recently published TechSci Research report, “India Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, biometrics market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 35% during 2015 - 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of extensive use of biometric technology in the government sector. Ongoing government projects which include issuance of e- passports & visas, and unique identification cards under the Aadhaar System, have played a major role in boosting demand for biometric systems in India. Growing digitization in the government sector is expected to further propel use of biometric technology in the country over the next five years. Mounting data security concerns are resulting in increasing demand for biometrics in BFSI and consumer electronics, for access control and authentication purpose. Integration of biometric technologies in security systems has been contributing significantly to the growth of biometrics market in India. Further, the mandatory use of time & attendance systems in public and private offices is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period. Fingerprint biometrics is the largest segment in the market, in terms of revenue contribution, followed by iris and facial recognition segments. Voice recognition, on the other hand, is the fastest growing segment, on account of rising application in banking and growing integration in handheld devices. “Biometric data has emerged as an important tool in identity management, helping various industries reduce fraud and integrity risks. Various biometric authentication systems are gaining increasing market traction in India, gradually replacing conventional security systems like password/PIN protection. The rationale behind increasing use of biometrics is high security and reliability. Consequently, the adoption of biometric systems in India is expected to continue growing in both public and private sector to ensure authenticated access and avoid security breaches.”, said Mr. Karan Chechi, Research Director with TechSci Research, a global management consulting firm.
3. Ta b l e o f C o n t e n t s 3 © TechSci Research S. No. Contents 1. Research Methodology 2. Analyst View 3. Product Overview 4. Global Biometrics Market Overview 5. India Biometrics Market Outlook 5.1. Market Size & Forecast 5.1.1. By Value 5.2. Market Share & Forecast 5.2.1. By Company 5.2.2. By Type 5.2.3. By Application 5.2.4. By Region 6. India Fingerprint Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Application 7. India Iris Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.1.1. By Value 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.2.1. By Application 8. India Facial Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value
4. Ta b l e o f C o n t e n t s 4 © TechSci Research S. No. Contents 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By Application 9. India Voice Recognition Biometrics Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.1.1. By Value 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.2.1. By Application 10. India Other Biometric Technologies Market Outlook 10.1. Market Size & Forecast 10.1.1. By Value 10.2. Market Share & Forecast 10.2.1. By Application 11. India Biometrics Market Distribution Channel Analysis 12. Market Dynamics 12.1. Drivers 12.2. Challenges 13. Market Trends & Developments 13.1. Biometrics in Smart Phones 13.2. Emergence of New Technologies 13.3. Increased Demand in Banking and Healthcare Sector 13.4. Use of Multimodal Biometric Identification System 13.5. Growing Adoption of Biometrics for Time & Attendance 14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape 15. India Economic Outlook
5. Ta b l e o f C o n t e n t s 5 © TechSci Research S. No. Contents 16. Competitive Landscape 16.1. HID India Private Limited 16.2. Sagem Morpho Security Pvt. Ltd. 16.3. SecuGen India Pvt. Ltd 16.4. NEC India Pvt. Ltd. 16.5. eSSL Security 16.6. 3M India Ltd. 16.7. Honeywell Automation India Ltd. 16.8. Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd. 16.9. 4G Identity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 16.10. Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd. 17. Strategic Recommendations 18. About Us & Disclaimer
6. R e s e a r c h M e t h o d o l o g y 6 Baseline Methodology Our dedicated team of industry experts has comprehensively monitored and analyzed various aspects of biometrics market in India. The team has analyzed various industry segments and speculated a positive future for the industry. Taking into consideration the technological developments, capital investments, etc., our team of analysts has provided a prudent analysis of the industry’s performance in the future. This would enable our clients in planning their investment decisions and explore growth opportunities in India biometrics market. For our study, we have gathered information through primary research surveys with multiple respondents in around 6 companies of biometric products in the Indian market, followed by an exhaustive search of credible paid databases. Our team of experts has then prudently evaluated all the collected information and organized it in chronological order to depict a meaningful and clear picture of the market. In addition, while compiling the data, we have also validated all the collected information from multiple sources and data warehouses in order to present the most accurate and precise information of the concerned industry. We have also identified and analyzed all emerging trends, including the important drivers and challenges that the industry is confronting. We have also presented industry forecasts based on our in-depth analysis of the market dynamics, prevalent trends, major developments and growth opportunities. Companies Interviewed HID, Secugen, Tyco, 3M, Smart Chip Ltd., eSSL Sources: Press Releases, Company Annual Reports & Corporate Presentations, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, etc. © TechSci Research
7. S a m p l e D a t a - S n a p s h o t 7 © TechSci Research Figure 2: India Biometrics Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2014 2014 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 6.00% 8.00% 10.00% 12.00% 16.00% 18.00% 20.00% HID India Sagem Morpho SecuGen NEC eSSL 3M Honeywell Zicom 4G ID Matrix Comsec Others Figure 3: India Biometrics Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2010-2020F 35.00% 35.10% 35.20% 35.30% 35.40%35.50%35.60% 35.70% 35.80%35.90%36.00% 50.10%50.20%50.30%50.40%50.50%50.60%50.70%50.80%50.90%51.00%51.10% 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015E 2016F 2017F 2018F 2019F 2020F Iris Recoginition Fingerprint 12.00%13.00% 14.00% 15.00% 16.00% 17.00% 18.00%19.00% 20.00% 21.00%22.00% 0.90% 0.80% 0.70% 0.60% 0.50% 0.40% 0.30% 0.20% 0.10% 0.00%-0.10% 3.80% 3.90% 4.00% 4.10% 4.20% 4.30% 4.40% 4.50% 4.60% 4.70%4.80% Others* Voice Recoginition Facial Recoginition Figure 5: Number of ATMs in India, 2011-2015 10 20 30 40 50 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Figure 7: India Fingerprint Recognition Biometrics Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million) 0.10 0.20 0.30 0.40 0.50 0.60 0.70 0.80 0.90 1.00 1.10 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015E 2016F 2017F 2018F 2019F 2020F Producer XXXXXXX Producer XXXXXX XXXXXXX Producer XXXXX XXXXX XXX Selling directly to Consumers Selling through Retailers Selling through Wholesalers Figure 17: India Biometrics Market Distribution Channel Analysis Physiological Fingerprint Iris Face Others
8. R e p o r t O r d e r i n g 8 © TechSci Research License Type Price Electronic Access - Single User License $2200 CD-ROM Mail Delivery $2700 Hard Copy Mail Delivery $3200 Electronic Access - Multi-User License $4500 To View Sample OR Purchase Report Report Price Report Name: India Biometrics Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
9. A b o u t U s & D i s c l a i m e r 9 About Us: TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Indonesia, the UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research reports in a number of areas to organizations. The company uses innovative business models that focus on improving productivity, while ensuring creation of high-quality reports. The proprietary forecasting models use various analyses of both industry-specific and macroeconomic variables on a state-by-state basis to produce a unique ‘bottom-up’ model of a country, regional and global industry prospects. Combined with the detailed analysis of company activity and industry trends, the result is a uniquely rich evaluation of the opportunities available in the market. Related Reports: Global Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 Saudi Arabia Biometric Systems Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 India Machine-to-Machine Modules Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 Partial List of Clients: Disclaimer: The contents of this report are based on information generally available to the public from sources believed to be reliable. No representation is made that it is timely, accurate or complete. TechSci Research has taken due care and caution in compilation of data as this has been obtained from various sources including which it considers reliable and first hand. However, TechSci Research does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and it is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers / users of this report. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. All the figures provided in this document are indicative of relative market size and are strictly for client’s internal consumption. Usage of the same for purpose other than internal will require prior approval of TechSci Research. TechSci Research – North America 2950, Boundary Road, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada Tel: +1- 646- 360-1656 Email: email@example.com www.techsciresearch.com TechSci Research – Europe 54, Oldbrook, Bretton, Peterborough, United Kingdom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.techsciresearch.com TechSci Research – Asia-Pacific A – 51, Sector -57, Noida, National Capital Region, U.P. - India Tel: +91-120-4523900 Email: email@example.com www.techsciresearch.com © TechSci Research
According to “India Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, biometrics market in India is projected to grow at a robust CAGR of over 35% till...
From Yahoo Finance: LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Biometrics includes diverse set of technologies used for measuring and analysing ...
LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- India Biometrics Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020.
[90 Pages Report] India Biometrics Market By Type Fingerprint Recognition, Iris Recognition, Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition and Others, By Market ...
No One Gets You Closer in Texoma by providing Local News, Severe Weather Updates, and Sports information for Ada, OK, Ardmore, OK, Durant, OK, Denison, TX ...
India Biometrics Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020, Biometrics includes diverse set of technologies used for measuring and analysing human body ...
Global Biometrics Market Forecast and ... According to “Global Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 ... India Fingerprint Biometrics Market ...
Biometrics includes diverse set of technologies used for measuring and analysing human body characteristics, such as fingerprints, eye retinas, facial ...
Markets. Markets Home; U.S. Markets; ... Reuters Investigates; Euro Zone; Middle East; China; Japan; Mexico; Brazil; Africa; Russia; India; Politics ...