Published on September 29, 2015
1. HubSpot Keynote #INBOUND15
2. A marketer.
3. Not a marketer.
4. 1. Sub-optimal fashion sense.
5. 1. Sub-optimal fashion sense. B. Not great at numbered lists.
6. 1. Sub-optimal fashion sense. B. Not great at numbered lists. III. Writes for computers, not carbon-based life forms.
8. HubSpot has
9. Safe Harbor This presentation contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this presentation are forward- looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our current expectations and projections relating to our financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives, future performance and business. All forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those that we expected. Any forward-looking statement you see or hear during this presentation reflects our current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, and therefore are not guarantees of future performance. You are cautioned to not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements because actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied. All forward-looking statements are based on information available to HubSpot on this date and HubSpot assumes no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. NYSE: HUBS
10. The HubSpot team is now over 1,000 strong.
11. Over 2,500 HubSpot agency partners are helping companies grow.
12. 2013 2014 Today 10,595 13,607 15,839 Over 15,000 companies are growing with the HubSpot marketing platform.
13. Over 15,000 companies are growing with the HubSpot marketing platform.
14. Why are people so excited about a B2B software company?
15. HubSpot is about more than technology, it’s also about a philosophy.
17. What does inbound mean?
18. INTERRUPTIVE IMPERSONAL INSENSITIVE Valuable Respectful Lovable INBOUND
19. direct mail junk mailvs.
20. Google trends: inbound marketing
21. 13,000+ inbounders
22. An online community for marketers to connect and grow.
23. FIND the world’s best marketing content
24. DEVELOP your career (or develop your team)
25. CREATE life-long connections
26. Where inbounders connect the other 51 weeks of the year.
28. THE GOOD NEWS HubSpot has customers in 90+ countries.
29. THE NOT-SO-GOOD NEWS We expected them all to use the product in English. ??
30. The HubSpot Platform now supports five new languages. Japanese, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
31. A quick applause meter check.
32. Popping Bubblewrap
33. Popping Bubblewrap Panda Videos
34. Popping Bubblewrap Panda Videos Pull-through Parking Spots
35. Sound check complete. Thanks!
36. I’ve picked FIVE new things to share with you.
38. Your website should be one of your star marketers.
39. A free performance review of your website WebsiteGrader.com
40. The problem with most content management systems: too much focus on MANAGEMENT not enough on MARKETING
41. A Site Hosted on HubSpot LOOKS GREAT LOADS FAST LEVERAGES CONTEXT
42. Optimize Your Content For Search & Conversions.
43. The Problem With Most Content Editors: WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) :-) instead of
44. WYSISWYG (What You See Is Sometimes What You Get) :-( it’s The Problem With Most Content Editors:
45. What You See Is What It Is
46. What You See Is What It Is We call it WYSIWII (pronounced wizzy-weeeee!)
48. https://www. $
49. We want to make the Internet safer so we’re calling for “HTTPS Everywhere.” (Oh, and we’re starting to use SSL as a ranking signal)
50. How to enable SSL support in the HubSpot Website Platform
51. 2 clicks 1 triumphant gesture
52. 2 clicks 1 triumphant gesture 0 additional fees
53. HubSpot Website $100/month or $300/month add-on Not just content management, content marketing.
55. Internal Data: 53.33% - Q1,Q2 2015 Of HubSpot customers use paid advertising.53%
56. Too many ads are irritating and inane. Simulated imagery. Results not typical.
57. Is there such a thing as inbound-y ads?
58. Two Types Of Inbound-y Ads Satisfy expressed need
59. Amplify engaging content Two Types Of Inbound-y Ads Satisfy expressed need
60. Satisfy expressed need
61. Please Welcome… Todd RoweGlobal Managing Director
62. Amplify engaging content
63. Please Welcome… Mike GamsonSVP Global Solutions
64. (Content Marketing Institute) 80% of B2B marketers use at least one paid channel.
65. 80% is also percentage of time pie charts remind me of Pac-Man.
66. Managing paid channels can be complicated.
67. future visual artist
69. U, HubSpot,
70. U, HubSpot,
71. U, HubSpot, GET YOURSELF
72. The HubSpot Ads Add-On
73. Create ads. Calculate returns.
74. Creating an Ad
75. Source: Content Marketing Institute Measuring ROI
76. HubSpot Ads $100/month add-on Put your money where your metrics are.
78. We were in the dark about which leads are a good fit.
79. Then, along came lead scoring. (and there was much rejoicing)
80. Humans are really good at seeing patterns.
81. Humans are really good at seeing patterns. Especially ones that don’t exist.
82. Why not leave the hard-core computing to the computers?
83. Predictive Lead Scoring
84. Automagically create a custom lead scoring formula based on data. (it’s science!)
85. A Transparent Formula
86. email@example.com fantastic person
87. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com fantastic person better fit lead
88. Predictive Lead Scoring Included in HubSpot Enterprise Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.
90. Um, yeah. So, I need this new marketing report…
91. Step 1: Log into marketing tools. Step 2: Log into CRM. Step 3: Open many tabs. Step 4: Curse. Step 5: Export and import some data. Step 6: Make sacrificial offering to Excel. Step 7: Cancel dinner plans.
92. Marketers should spend less time reporting the numbers and more time making the numbers.
93. You are going to want to buy it. (you were warned) WARNING !
94. The HubSpot Reporting Add-On
95. Choose from 20+ commonly used reports
96. Fine. But what if I want to make my own custom report?
97. You can easily build a report from scratch.
98. Then add visualization.
99. Drag & drop reports to build a custom dashboard
100. Reporting Add-On $200/month Spend Less Time Reporting. More Time Growing.
101. Not just content management, content marketing. Put your money where your metrics are. Stop guessing, start knowing Spend less time reporting. More time growing. HubSpot Website HubSpot Ads Predictive Lead Scoring HubSpot Reporting
102. Oh and there’s one more thing…
103. Writer and blogger: everywhereist.com Geraldine DeRuiter
104. DOES THREE THINGS Converts contacts
105. Converts contacts Provides context DOES THREE THINGS
106. Converts contacts Provides context Manages contacts DOES THREE THINGS
107. Time Money
110. “I’m just starting out. I can’t afford $200+/month for HubSpot”
111. Our CFO
112. Our CFO
113. We’ve built an awesome new tool for the masses!
114. Let me guess. You want the price to be less than $200/month?
115. YES! Dude, how did you guess? Let me guess. You want the price to be less than $200/month?
116. How much less than $200?
117. About $200 less How much less than $200?
118. It’s free mium
119. It’s not just for bloggers…
120. Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a marketing expert …
121. Whether you’re flying solo or on a sophisticated marketing team…
122. Whether you’re here in Boston or anywhere around on the globe.
123. IT’S TIME TO GET GROWING WITH INBOUND
124. While others make noise, you quietly create value. While they ﬁght for attention, you just follow your heart.
Brian and Dharmesh give their updates on the sales and marketing industry, and unveil the latest products from HubSpot
HubSpot Announces Significant Marketing and ... HubSpot welcomed ... HubSpot co-founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah took to the keynote stage to ...
... 3:45 PM Brian Halligan & Dharmesh Shah Keynote 3:45 PM ... and network in Club INBOUND. Visit HubSpot HQ, grab a snack, enjoy entertainment, ...
What’s Inbound Marketing and #INBOUND15? ... HubSpot’s Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah explain it ... HubSpot keynote (Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah ...
Dharmesh Shah. @dharmesh Co ... HubSpot provides inbound marketing software that helps businesses attract, ... KN03 Keynote: Brian Halligan & Dharmesh Shah ...
... Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah co-founded HubSpot with a SaaS-based marketing platform as the ... HubSpot. #INBOUND15 HubSpot Keynote - Dharmesh Shah .
... "Keep It Inbound" | #Inbound15 ... Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah of HubSpot ... 1:42:44 INBOUND 2015 Keynote: Chelsea ...