Published on January 6, 2016
1. IMPROVISE ON YOUR CLICK THROUGH RATES The How-To Guide in Email Marketing
2. Subject Lines, Social Sharing Options & Personalisation • Relevant subject line with a perfect content boosts click through rates • Social sharing options in your email like FB, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. is found to multiply CTRs • A personalised email or a triggered campaign based on user preferences will augment click throughs.
3. Drive your users by Engaging them • Using a third party mail lists may not ensure you optimum deliverability and produce poor click through. Growing your users organically can help boost CTRs. • Re-engage your inactive subscribers by providing them “We-miss-you” mails and discount offers to revive their interests. • Maintaining a segmented list ( like city specific, gender & age specific) could enhance you click through, as your campaigns gets relevant and targeted.
4. Optimise your Call to Action • Position your CTA link strategically. It can be placed at the top, centre or bottom depending upon the message. • You can place more than one CTA links in the mail emphasizing more than one products/service you sell. • Make sure the CTA creates an obvious urgency. Justify your CTA by using convincing accompanying text (you can also try GIFs instead) which is to-the-point.
5. Offer a Contextual Content • There are chances that your users are getting bored by your regular newsletters and promotions • Offer them a spicy or jubilation content which will enhance their mood and revive their activity. • Tease them with sales offers, which are standalone to cache in on their interests.
6. Links, Timings & Mobile Responsive Mails • Not enough links, not apparent, poorly formatted links may be a major reason for low click through rates. • Find out the optimum timing and frequency of emails by analysing data, and also based on customer preferences. • Since the number of mobile and smartphone users and booming, it is a standard practise for a mobile responsive design of your mail to boost CTRs.
7. THANK YOU Find us at
... your conversion rates ... so that you can improvise on your AdWords campaign ... price per click. You can increase your QS by improving the ...
Check out professionals who know this skill See who you know in your network. View the previous set of ... Founder / Engineer at Improvise Adapt and ...
Improvise Your Merchandising Effectiveness; ... Get Started with Enhanced Ecommerce: ... and the click-through rate.
PPC Campaign Management with SMG Convonix. ... set up and handle your pay per click campaign to achieve maximum click through rates (CTR) ...
... one typically measures the click-through rates (CTR) ... social network contains to improvise targeting ... Your favorite social media has ...
Google AdWords: Keywords, Ad Writing and ... than your competitors. Click Through Rate – CTR is obtained ... conversion rates, while a bad one can hurt ...
... visiting your site. Click through rates and bounce ... get your guidance to improvise ... your recommendation for increasing CTR? Reply. ...
And this can only be done if you know certain tricks of successful email marketing. ... open and click-through rates, ... are to improvise your ...