Published on February 20, 2014
In today’s increasingly interconnected world, social media has become as important tool as any, if not more, to reach potential clients and help businesses grow. So for all those of you who are yet to branch out on the web, here are reasons why you should:
1. An enormous pool of potential clients • With virtually every person on the web – be it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others – a wider social presence allows you to get in touch with a much larger set of people who might be interested in your services than the reach most conventional approaches can provide.
2. Opportunity to interact directly with people • By allowing direct access to people and their businesses, social media provides you with the opportunity to change negative perceptions and • Can help you come to be seen as more involved and relevant while reducing the ideas that 'accounting is too technical' and 'accountants are boring' that are often automatically associated with the job!
3. Constantly be in touch • An updated presence can allow your business to be a valuable source of information. • Updates in regulations, changes in policies or introduction of a new service– whatever it may be.. • By being socially active, you can provide your clients with all the latest news as it happens and in the process come to be seen as a dependable and trustworthy business.
4. Solicit and promote referrals • Word-of-mouth and referrals from friends and acquaintances are increasingly becoming important factors for clients when it comes to deciding companies and professionals to work with. • This has been a direct consequence of the rise of social networks and so tapping into these can allow you and your company to seek and promote positive responses from clients that can then serve to attract other potential customers.
5. Opportunity to connect and establish professional relationships • extremely useful in building and expanding your list of professional contacts. • Whether it is accountants looking for a job or firms seeking to hire or collaborate, having updated information available on several platforms increases your chances of finding the right fit.
So, for those of you in your offices without an online presence, get out there and get social!
Thanks.. Visit www.AccountantJobs.com.au
Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu.
Social media provides a platform for communication like no other tool can. It is therefore important for professions like accounting to get connected ...
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ACCOUNTANTS; ... Appreciate the importance of social media etiquette and appropriate ... Introducing social media and social networking.
Social Media for Accountants by Anna Faherty. Social Media for Accountants. Social media is a powerful ... Appreciate the importance of social media ...
Social media marketing for accountants is very effective. ... How Other Accountants Make Social Media Work For Them. For some accountants, ...
Today, social media is playing a bigger role in how consumers make decisions about whether to buy a product or service.
A How-to Social Media Action Plan for Accounting Firms. default-16x9.jpg. Share this content. Tags. ... Accountants' Social Media Use Focus of ...
Social media for accountants. Online. Online learning. Online. Online learning. ... the importance of social media etiquette and appropriate privacy settings;
You will see how social media accounting ... The global body for professional accountants ... the importance of social media etiquette and ...