Published on March 31, 2016
1. The water cycle By: Ignacio Fuentes de la Fuente
2. What is the water cycle? The water cycle is the group of processes that allow water to travel between the atmosphere and the Earth’s surface in a cyclical movement.
3. What is the water cycle? Water moves from one reservoir to another by the phisycal processes of evaporation, condensation, precipitation, infiltration, runoff and subsurface flow. In doing so, water goes through all its different states.
4. What is the water cycle? The energy sources that act as an engine of this cycle are the Sun and the force of gravity. -The Sun allows water to change state by heating it. This way, water in oceans, seas and continental surface evaporates.
5. What is the water cycle? The energy sources that act as an engine of this cycle are the Sun and the force of gravity. -The force of gravity causes precipitation, wich returns evaporated water to the Earth’s surface. It’s also responsible of the movement of water.
6. Process The Sun heats the Earth’s surface and evaporates ocean, sea and continental water. Plants also release water vapour in their transpiration process. Evaporated water cools and condeses forming clouds. Water from clouds precipitates as rain, hail or snow. Water from melting snow joins rivers and the rest of continental water Surface water form surface runoffs that move towards the sea
7. Consequences of the water cycle Life as we know it would be impossible without the water cycle. Thanks to it, all the layers of the Earth interact: the atmosphere, the geosphere, the biosphere and the hydrosphere.
8. The water cycle and the atmosphere Water is found in the atmosphere as water vapour. Although it’s in a gaseous state, it has the same properties, so the temperature remains more constant. Precipitation also depends on the quantity of water vapour found.
9. The water cycle and the geosphere Water changes the continental crust by partipipating in the shaping of relief and modifying landscapes. This occurs in different ways.
10. The water cycle and the biosphere Water is essential for living things. The balance that water mantains in ecosystems can be altered by humans. It’s not an unlimited resource, soy we should use it responsibly.
Spot Presentación Ciclo Agua Muppet ... Clip de vídeo La Fuente Vieja - Duration: ... IGNACIO M J 152,169 views.
Canción del agua Canciones Infantiles.flv Canal de aligonvesalas. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 90 90. Loading ... IGNACIO M J 153,186 views ...
Social Sciences – Unit 3: Water The hydrosphere ... ciclo del agua Water vapour: ... fuente Steep: empinado
Ignacio Zuloagas berufliches Profil anzeigen LinkedIn ... detallada de las fuentes ... Máster en Value Investing y Teoría del Ciclo.
Asociación "La fuente ... Felicidades a Juan Ignacio Arteagabeitia ... Ya que una vez que se ha fecundado la hembra expulsa al agua gran cantidad ...
Más de 783 millones de personas sin agua potable y 2.500 millones sin servicios sanitarios ¿Agua para la vida o para la mina? Redacción Bolpress
Dr. José Ignacio Pérez Arriaga. ... Ignacio.Perezarriaga iit ... J. Alba, "SEQA: Sistema de control de la química del ciclo agua-vapor de una ...
... el agua es cada vez de menor calidad y su localización está variando debido a la alteración del ciclo ... a fuentes de agua ... Ignacio Sánchez ...