Published on January 25, 2016
1. The Time Patrol "Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past." George Orwell. 1984 Coming in 2016: Six new titles in the series!
2. Scout’s Mission: Ides of March Travel back in time to Thermopylae, Greece. 15 March 480 B.C. The day on which King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans are finally overwhelmed.
3. 480 B.C. It is 480 B.C. The world’s population is roughly 100 million humans. Troops from Rome, far from being an Empire yet, march against the Vientes, the richest Etruscan tribe. Zhong You, a disciple of Confucius dies. The Imperial Treasury at the Persepolis Palace in Persia is completed after three decades of work. Artists begin the detail Musicians and Dancers on the wall paintings in the Tomb of the Lionesses in Tarquinia, Italy; it will be completed a decade later.
4. Scout’s Mission: Ides of MarchFor her 24-hour bubble in time, Scout is a priestess from the Oracle at Delphi. Her mission is not apparent, as she is with Leonidas; with defeat inevitable. Then the Sybyl, Pandora, appears, coming from the Persian lines. What ill does she have to pass on to mankind this time?
5. The Prophecy of the Delphic Oracle “For you, inhabitants of wide-wayed Sparta, Either your great and glorious city must be wasted by Persian men, Or if not that, then the bound of Lacedaemon must mourn a dead king, from Heracles' line. The might of bulls or lions will not restrain him with opposing strength; for he has the might of Zeus. I declare that he will not be restrained until he utterly tears apart one of these.”
6. Scout’s Mission: Ides of MarchAs the final night for the Spartans begins to give way to their last dawn, Scout must face Pandora and find out what the real target of the Shadow’s plan for this day is. But perhaps Pandora is there for an entirely different reason, having nothing to do with our timeline?
7. Scout’s Mission: Ides of March
8. Coming on 15 March Pre-order Now.
... 300: March to Glory, ... King Leonidas's costume and ... The 300 Spartans and the Arcadians are not the only Greek troops that Leonidas leads into the ...
The history: In 480 A.D., King Leonidas led a force of roughly 300 Spartans ... Leonidas reminded Scout ... King; Beware the Ides of March; ...
King Leonidas (Character) from 300 ... one of two Spartan kings, ... too costly Leonidas orders his personal retinue to march, some 300 men, he can by ...
King Leonidas (Character) ... There must be no march! Theron: ... The 300 Spartans (1962) Leonidas, Spartan King: ...
Deconstructing History: Spartans. ... Leonidas was the son of the Spartan king Anaxandrides ... Leonidas and the 300 Spartans with him were all killed, ...
Posts about Battle of Shiloh written by Bob Mayer. ... Over the next month I will be posting video clips from my visit there, ...
... caesar, History, Kindle, russia, spartans | by ... Beware the ides of March ... 480 B.C. King Leonidas defends Thermopylae with 300 Spartans ...
View 534257 Scout posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Home What is LinkedIn? Join Today
Leonidas was a 5th century B.C. military king of the ... including the famous 300 Spartans, ... Queen of All Classicists Mary Beard Visits ...
This website is dedicated to King Leonidas, the 300 Spartans, ... attention on the Battle of Thermopylae, ... the opportunity to visit the ...