Published on April 19, 2017
1. Ideas to make the Prophet Muhammad come alive for our life : REVIVE DAILY SUNNAH
2. Wake up with the Prophet: The Prophet would wake up everyday before dawn, before the start of the Fajr prayer, to worship Allah through Salat, Dua, Zikr, etc. Wipe the effects of sleep from the face When the Prophet ( مّوسل عليه هللا صلى) woke up he would sit and rub the traces of sleep off his face with his hands. [Bukhari] Read the dua for waking up Use miswak
3. Wash hands three times The Prophet ( مّوسل عليه هللا صلى) said: “When anyone amongst you wakes up from sleep, he should wash his hands three times before putting it in the utensil…” [Muslim] Snuff water up the nose The Prophet ( مّوسل عليه هللا صلى) said, “If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.” [Bukhari] Get the whole family to get up in time to perform Salah. Encourage them, to the best of their ability, to stay awake to worship Allah as the Prophet did.
4. Sleep like him: The Prophet used to sleep in a unique way and would say a Dua before it. The Prophet slept on his right side, with his right hand under his right cheek. He used to make Wudu before going to bed also. He used to recite one or two Duas before sleeping and recite a few short portions of the Quran. If you adopt this item, you can memorize the Duas, understand their meaning and make copies of them for everyone.
5. Pray like the Prophet What can the Salah like Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) give you in return? An abundance of peace, tranquility, sweetness, rewards, blessings, protection from evil, forgiveness for your sins, response to your prayers, and a deed that you look forward to constantly..... This will not only be an exercise in one aspect of the Sunnah, it will also be one teaching humility.
6. The more you give to your prayer, the more it'll give to you.
7. Salah is a workout for the Soul...Its a chance to let out your inner feelings to the Hearer & the Responder of every worry, every hope, every anguish, every emotion - This is a time to let it all out. Let those tears flow. Let it come from the Heart. Stand up in the depths of Night and converse with your Lord, who will definitely listen & respond to you! ? SUBHAN-ALLAH!!
8. Eat like Him: There are reports about the type of food he used to eat or liked most. Make a list of those items. He advised Muslims to eat in a way that after eating, the stomach is only one-third full. We also should wash our hands before eating, recite "Bismillah" (in the Name of Allah) and other Duas before we begin, as well as eat only with our right hand. These are just some of the ways the Prophet ate.
9. Follow them carefully and don't waste water
10. Pleasant disposition and cheerful manner : The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) was a man of high spirits and lofty character. One if his sayings are, “Even a smile can be charity.” He was always respectful of the old, caring towards the weak and loving towards the children. His wives and daughters took great joy in his company as did his companions.
11. Narrated by Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him): Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ) said, "If you want to put on your shoes, put on the right shoe first; and if you want to take them off, take the left one first. Let the right shoe be the first to be put on and the last to be taken off." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 72, Hadith 747)
12. Conclusion: Muslims are fortunate to have a role model and perfect guide in the form of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). Achieving the same level of success that he did is impossible but the purpose of his life was for us to study, learn and implement his virtues in order to succeed in this life and the after life.
7 ways to make the life of Prophet Muhammad come alive for ... 7 ideas to make the Prophet Muhammad come alive for your ... Our Prophet was a mercy to all ...
... ideas to make the Prophet Muhammad come alive for your children Prophet the teacher of manners & etiquettes War and Peace in the life of Prophet Muhammad ...
Biography of Prophet Muhammad ... treaty facilitated exchange of ideas among the people of the whole region. ... In the remaining life of the Prophet, ...
Home Eid Gift Ideas The Life of the Prophet Muhammad ... analysis of the Prophet's life, making his amazing persona come alive. ... CD boxed set) Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.
7 ways to make the life of prophet muhammad come alive for teenagers.
Hadith for children. 1,097 likes · 9 ... 7 ideas to make the Prophet Muhammad come alive for ... 7 ways to make the life of Prophet Muhammad come alive for ...
Muhammad and the Faith of Islam. ... And the belief system that arose from Muhammad's ideas became the basis of one of the world's most ... The Life of the Prophet ...
... as in It's really hard to make this prose come to life. ... the life of the Prophet Muhammad come alive for me ... to come alive and forget these ideas and get ...
... biography of when prophet our kids ... 7 ideas to make the Prophet Muhammad come alive for your ... 7 ways to make the life of Prophet Muhammad come alive for ...