Published on February 20, 2014
• It started as a wholly owned subsidiary bank of ICICI Limited an Indian financial institution in 1994. • These are the essential years which changed ICICI bank to what it is today. • 1955 • 1994 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008
• • • Deposits & Accounts : Titanium Privilege Savings Account. Gold Privilege Savings Account Fixed Deposit Recurring Deposit Current Deposit Family Banking Credit & Debit Card: Titanium Debit Card Gold Debit Card Rubyx Credit Card Investment: ICICI Bank Pure Gold Foreign Exchange Service Public Provident Fund Mutual Fund
• • • • • • • ATM Phonebanking Net banking Branch banking Wealth management NRI banking Online services (bill payment, tickets payment etc)
• ICICI is India’s second largest bank • MD and CEO : Mrs. Chanda Kocchar • Total assets : 5,36,795 crores for the year ended March 31,2013. • Profit after tax : 8,325 crores for the year ended March 31, 2013
• Branches : 2533 • ATM’s : 6425 • Subsidiaries : 19 countries • Headquarter : Mumbai • Listed on NSE and BSE • American Depository Receipts listed on NYSE
STRENGTHS • 2nd largest bank in India • Successfully diversified its operations. • Listed in NYSE • Considered as a pioneer in usage of internet services • Aggressive and innovative marketing stratergies WEAKNESS • Primarily targets upper middle class and upper class of the society • Higher service charges
OPPORTUNITIES • Expanding bussiness to the middle & lower income groups THREATS • More and more banks are coming up .
• • • • • HDFC AXIS BANK KARUR VYSA BANK KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK YES BANK
• Stiff competition from HDFC bank • Proffesional bank and does not think about societial improvement
• 28% Increase in net profit • Total income declined to 32,621.95crore. • Dposit grew by 26% • Advances grew by 19%
• Plans to open 1500 banks in the next 4years • Will recruit 6000 people this fiscal • Plans to expand branches overseas
Product Pricing Place Promotion Process Physical Evidence People
PRESENTED BY :ANKITA MONDAL PURTI BAFNA DHARAM SHAH HIMANSHU KARSIYA KAILASH PANJWANI DHAVAL SHAH
A very large, searchable collection of high-quality ICICI BANK PPT presentations pre-converted to enable easy online viewing with full transcripts for free.
Ppt of Icici Bank - Download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt), PDF File (.pdf), Text file (.txt) or view presentation slides online.
Find ATM/Branch. Locate our branches and ATMs using our map based interface.
View Icici Bank presentations online, safely and virus-free! Many are downloadable. Learn new things quickly. Get ideas for your own presentations. Share ...
About Us - Investor ... File Name; Goldman Sachs Conference December 2015, Hong Kong ICICI Bank Click here to view presentation
Ppt Icici Bank Ltd-2 - Free download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt), PDF File (.pdf), Text file (.txt) or view presentation slides online.