Published on October 2, 2014
1. Benchmarking Survey Results and Trends Keith McClanahan Facility Issues (928) 213-9767 email@example.com 2014 IAMFA
2. Benchmarking Bench . mark . ing: The search for industry best practices that lead to superior performance
3. IAMFA – Prior Conference Feedback Hot topics: expand hot topics discussion to provide more value Networking time… More of it… Use lunch time for networking – not presentations Fewer presentations with more time for discussions…“just a few” presentations
4. IAMFA – Prior Conference Feedback Provide the final report after the conference Design the conference to provide maximum value to the attendees More discussion of report results Understand reasons for high/low cost variations Ask people to talk about significant changes
5. IAMFA – Steering Committee Brent Adams, Library of Congress Jennifer Fragomeni, Exploratorium Kendra Gastright & Steve Hinz, Smithsonian Institution Oren Gray, J. Paul Getty Trust (retired) Patrick Jones, Art Institute of Chicago Guy Larocque, Canadian Museum of Civilization Keith McClanahan, Facility Issues Linda McMillian & Jack Plumb, National Library of Scotland Rich Reinert, Philadelphia Museum of Art Tony Young, Carnegie Museums
6. IAMFA Steering Committee Major Responsibilities… Review and adjustment of survey questions for meaningful results Assistance in identifying new participants Format and layout of report Guidance in establishing the Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop Always looking for ways to improve & add value
7. IAMFA – Schedule
8. IAMFA Benchmarking Process: 1. Define Benchmarks & Reach Consensus 2. Enroll 3. Gather Data 4. Publish Comparisons
9. IAMFA Benchmarks 2013 Report 2014 Report
10. Benchmarking Groups Include… IFMA’s Utility Council Museum and Cultural Institutions (IAMFA) Facility Managers Roundtable (FMRT) Research Facilities Benchmarking Group (Labs) Outsource Providers
11. IAMFA Benchmark Comparisons
12. IAMFA Benchmarks
13. IAMFA Benchmark Comparisons
14. IAMFA Benchmarks
15. IAMFA Benchmarks
16. IAMFA Benchmark Comparisons
17. IAMFA Benchmarks
18. IAMFA Benchmark Comparisons
19. IAMFA Benchmarks
20. IAMFA Benchmarks
21. IAMFA Benchmarking Process: 1. Define Benchmarks & Reach Consensus 2. Enroll 3. Gather Data 4. Publish Comparisons 5. Focus on Those That Appear Better
22. Improved reliability and energy savings
23. Use of daylighting
24. Facade reconstruction
25. Chiller replacement projects
26. Additional/upgraded emergency generation
27. Increasing use of temporary space
28. Increased use of VFDs
29. Waterless urinals – do not seem to be working wellç
30. Waterless urinals – do not seem to be working well
31. Starting to see more use of grey water
32. IT and Facilities seem more coordinated
33. Motion sensors on everything…
34. Upgrades to Maintenance Management Systems and Building Management Systems
35. Upgraded employee amenities
36. IAMFA Benchmarking Process: 1. Define Parameters 8. Repeat & Reach Consensus 2. Choose Partners 3. Gather Data 4. Publish 7. Track 6. Implement 5. Focus on Those Comparisons That Appear Better Ideas
37. More Information…. Website: http://www.FacilityIssues.com Thank You
The online survey is designed to measure performance in key areas of facility management and identify best practices ... The IAMFA Benchmarking ...
Participate in IAMFA's Annual Benchmarking Exercise, and learn about best practices that cultural institutions are implementing to improve operations and ...
IAMFA Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop, where facility benchmarking results are presented and best practices are discussed.
Schedule of benchmarking activities, submittal dates, workshops, and conferences for the Museums & Cultural Institutions benchmarking group.
View 3920 Benchmarking & Best Practices posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn.
Share Benchmarking Summary. ... Janitorial Grounds Security Customer Service Survey Best Practices ... IAMFA Benchmarking Process: Develop ...
Review this benchmarking definition, benchmarking best practices, advantages of benchmarking and benchmarking steps. This page answers the question - what ...
Performance Best Practices and Benchmarking Guidelines 4 VMware, Inc. Multiple-Virtual Machine Consolidation Benchmarks 36 Discouraged Benchmarks 36
Best Practice: Im betrieblichen Bereich stellen Benchmarks (Benchmarking) Orientierungs- oder Zielgrößen dar, die eine objektive Bewertung der eigenen ...
Benchmarking / Best Practice: Aus Vergleichen zu lernen lernen : Manchmal hilft ein kleiner Schock, um wach zu werden. Bei der internen Optimierung von ...