Published on November 19, 2016
1. Humanity DESTINED TO LOVE – A PRESENTATION BY BIBLE INFO CENTRE
2. You are created in the Image of God Race, languages, caste, wealth, status etc are barriers that exist that mar the truth of equality and brotherhood of mankind. From the story of creation, Human beings are by definition the children of God. This Display @ Bible Info Centre shows that the common man and woman of any background are all created in the image of God
3. You are created in the Image of God Hindu or Muslim, Christian or Sikh, Brahmin or Dalit, European or African or Asian, Male of Female all have their ‘Divine’ origin from God. This Display @ Bible Info Centre shows the common man and woman of any background are all created in the image of God
4. “New Self” When Christianity spread and people outside the Jewish race accepted the new religion in Jesus the son of God, the new converts realized they were all one. Husbands, wives, masters and slaves had to all adopt to this new truth and way of life that brought about a fundamental shift in the way of thinking. This Display @ Bible Info Centre shows dolls of various nationality accepting each other in Christ
5. What ever you wish that others would do to you We naturally expect people to be nice to us, appreciate us, encourage us, be there for us when we are down, go the extra mile for us because we are special in their eyes. Looking at our story differently are we able to do the same to others? When it comes to “others” a sense of selfishness takes over us. The Display@ Bible Info Centre shows women (Chennpatna wood craft) engaged in a teamwork to pound grains .
6. Do not owe anyone anything – except love Poverty brings lots of hardships in people's lives. Many people are unable to get a Bank loan at government controlled interest rates so the opt for other methods. When people get loans through private means, often the interest rates are very high. But that is not the main main issue, people are often unable to pay in time. The Display @ Bible Info Centre shows a woman grinding grains and going about her daily business. She expresses a keenness to love others.
7. Do not owe anyone anything – except love Do you have a ‘Love Debt’ account? The Display @ Bible Info Centre shows a woman grinding grains and going about her daily business. She expresses a keenness to love others.
8. How to open a Love Debt account? The commandments of Moses such as, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” whatever other commandments there are, are all summed up in this saying, namely, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love doesn’t harm a neighbor. Love therefore is the fulfillment of the law. (Rom 13:9-10)
9. Helping others is the essence of life Exo 23:4 "If you meet your enemy's ox or his donkey going astray, you shall bring it back to him. Exo 23:5 If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying down under its burden, you shall refrain from leaving him with it; you shall rescue it with him. This painting @ Bible Info Centre shows a modern way to show love to others
10. Helping others is the essence of life - even strangers Exodus 22:21-24 21 "You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt. 22 You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child.
11. New Laws to help the good Samaritans of India NEW DELHI: Police can call a Good Samaritan for examination only once if he opts to be a witness in a road accident. In a recent notification, the road transport ministry has said in case a statement is to be recorded, it should be done in a single examination. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/5 4710315.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_ medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst