Published on March 10, 2014
How Your Central Heating System Works Presented by Bob Jenson Air Conditioning and Heating
What Is Central Heating? A central heating system provides warmth to the whole interior of a building (or portion of a building) from one point to multiple rooms. When combined with other systems in order to control the building climate, the whole system may be an HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system. Central heating differs from local heating in that the heat generation occurs in one place, such as a furnace room in a house or a mechanical room in a large building (though not necessarily at the "central" geometric point). Source: Wikipedia- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_heating
1) It Starts With The Thermostat The process of heating your home with a gas furnace or forced air heater all starts at the thermostat. Here is where you tell your furnace how comfortable you want to be, set a schedule, or just filter air.
2) The Control Board Sends Signals The thermostat sends instructions to the control board to manage the details and continues to monitor the current temp in your home until you’re warm and cozy. Additionally, the control board sends and receives information, monitors safety sensors, and keeps the system running efficiently.
3) The Gas Valve Regulates Fuel The gas valve regulates the fuel that goes to the burners and kicks things into gear.
4) Fuel & Air Bring on the Flame In the burner section, fuel and air are mixed at the right time to ignite a flame.
5) The Filter Protects You From Dust and Debris Your filter protects your furnace and your lungs from dust & debris in the air.
6) The Fan Keeps Things Moving The fan moves the air in your home through the system to be filtered and heated.
7) The Air Ducts Handle Delivery Warm air is delivered into the rooms of the home through the air ducts that are situated in various locations throughout the house.
8) Now it’s Your Turn! Your central heating system does a lot to keep you comfortable. Now it’s you’re turn to return the favor! An annual checkup of your heating system can improve efficiency, increase safety, and extend life, saving you money and giving you peace of mind.
Belief comes through hearing. In order to have belief, we must listen, but we also...
Presentation held at the Etsy Team Captain Summit in Berlin, March 14-16, 2014
Download hack tool @ http://dragoncity.cooldownloadz.com
An how-to build an inexpensive Arduino Board for 5 USD.
step by step guide on how small businesses can start payroll software in -mid-year.
CLC Trendspotting - The Technologies of Makerspaces, presented by Edward Iglesias ...
Central heating... How does it work? ... and central heating services on and ... that comes from your taps. Heating system water goes around and ...
Learn the basics of how heating and cooling systems work ... your heating and cooling systems ... systems. If your house has central ...
Find out how the heating system works in your home, ... How the Heating Works in your Home ... How to fix your central heating when it does ...
How the Heating Works in your Home Demonstration Part ... How to put inhibitor into your central heating system.Increase heating performance ...
How Your Heating System Works: ... the fact that it simply doesn't work all ... to take a second look at your house's heating system, ...
How does home central heating work? ... Most modern central heating systems use ... Does it make sense to convert your home from oil to natural gas heating?
UNDERSTANDING CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS ... of a central heating system and how it all works will help ... part of your central heating system, ...
Need to know how a central heating system works? Learn the facts about split systems and discover the benefits of investing in a central heating system.
Central Heating System; ... unit with a reversing valve to switch from heating to cooling in your packaged ... How Your Central Heating Works ...