Published on September 14, 2016
1. Tutorial Picmonkey
2. Hi! Here is my tutorial lesson on how to use
3. First, What is ? ?
4. … is essentially an online tool that allows you to do basic photo editing
5. … it is used to create Logos, Edit Images & Social Media Graphics
6. ...this online app is free to use but you have to pay for the premium version to maximize its functions.
7. Let’s Get Started
8. In your browser type picmonkey.com
9. Here you see the different function icons
10. You may edit, touch up, design or make a collage.
11. Edit and Touch Up ...these two menus go together in manipulating your photo.
12. You may crop, resize, add text, change the colors etc.
13. Edit and Touch Up You may upload your own picture or image and apply the necessary edit too
14. So here is a photo sent to me me which I downloaded from facebook
15. What’s wrong with this picture?... It is too dark that you can’t barely see the face
16. Let’s Do the Application Using the Free Trial Version
17. Click Touch Up to edit the photo...
18. Click computer to choose a photo to touch up
19. Look for the downloaded picture from your files
20. Click the picture that you have chosen...
21. This automatically pops out in the file name box
22. Then click OPEN!
23. Your screen automatically goes back where you left
24. Picmonkey is now ready with its Basic Edit Functions.
25. It gives you the freedom to CROP your photo
26. Basic Edits give you the freedom to change the Canvas Color
27. Basic Edits give you the freedom to Rotate...
28. Basic Edits give you the freedom to edit its Exposure...
29. Basic Edits give you the freedom to edit Colors...
30. Basic Edits give you the freedom to edit the Sharpness
31. Basic Edits give you the freedom to Resize
32. Start editing this photo by Clicking Exposure
33. Adjust the brightness and there you see!
34. Adjust also the highlights, sharpness and contrast until you get the desired look of the photo
35. Go back to the basic edits then click CROP
36. Adjust the line guide on what to crop to remove unnecessary parts or spaces
37. Drag the line guide then Click Apply when done
38. On the left is the original photo- see the difference!
39. Now click RESIZE to come up with your desired photo size
40. Fill the boxes under resize
41. Then Click Apply!
42. Now Save your RESIZED photo
43. How to edit a photo using TOUCH UP function
44. Click the girl icon on the left
45. Click Blush Boost
46. Choose the color that you wish to apply on the photo
47. Adjust the brush size so that it’s easy to apply the imaginary blush on.
48. Right click and hold as you apply blush boost on the face
49. With a slight blush on, you should see the difference
50. How to add text to a photo or image using picMonkey?
51. Click Tt icon on the left to add text to an image
52. Choose your desired font
53. Type the word or text in the box that popped out
54. Right click then drag to highlight the text
55. After highlighting the text select your preferred color on the right
56. Highlight the text again then adjust the size
57. You may change the color, font or size of your text anytime
58. How to add FRAME to your Photo or Image?
59. Click the square icon on the left side to add frame
60. Example choose POLAROID frames
61. Click to choose your border design
62. Click your chosen design
63. This will give you a photo with a frame
64. Change the background color after adding your frame
65. You can add background color or leave it transparent then click apply.
66. Always click apply when done
67. Try other possible options like this museum matte design
68. Or use craft scissor for your border design like this
69. You can apply all the functions and come up with your desired design and better quality of photo like this...
70. Design Function It allows you to start with a blank canvas so you can easily create images from scratch.
71. How to use design function in making a Website header ?
72. Hover your mouse over the design icon
73. Click custom to modify the size of your canvas
74. Change the pixels required by the theme of your website
75. Click Make it to create a customized canvas
76. Now you have the blank canvas with the required pixels
77. Click the butterfly icon at the left to add an overlay
78. Choose among the overlays
79. Choose Banners then click engraved banners
80. Pick one among the designs like this
81. Then change the size and color of your chosen design
82. Drag the four corners to adjust the size of the design
83. Change the color based on your personal preference
84. Click Tt icon on the left to add text to your banner
85. Write the word or words on the text box
86. Adjust the font size to make it bigger or smaller based on your need
87. Right click, hold and drag the text to the Center of the design
88. Highlight the text then change color
89. Click “add text” to write another word or words
90. Adjust the size or color based on your artistic imagination
91. Click the uppermost icon on the left to go back to the basic edits
92. Then click Canvas Color to make it transparent
93. Click transparent canvas
94. Click apply to attain a transparent background
95. Click the butterfly icon for another overlay
96. Click Graphic Blooms to grab a flower design
97. Choose a flower with a hole to create a logo later
98. Drag the box guide to adjust the size based on your need
99. Change the color based on your desire
100. Click a geometric figure as another overlay
101. Move the black circle over the flower
102. Add another circle over the black circle
103. Adjust the color of the last circle into white or yellow
104. Add another text to be used for the logo
105. Adjust its size based on your desired concept
106. Right click, hold and drag the two initials on top of the white circle
107. Adjust the color of your new logo based on your desired outcome
108. Go back to the Basic Edits then click CROP
109. Adjust the sides until you are satisfied
110. Click apply when you are done adjusting
111. So here is the logo that we have created
112. Click save to make a copy for future use
113. Write a file name with .png so that your logo will remain transparent
114. Click Save in my computer
115. Go back to your working area, click the butterfly icon for another overlay
116. Click “add your own” to retrieve the logo that you saved with .png
117. So here is your own overlay-the logo or design that you have saved
118. Adjust the size of the logo to fit in the banner design
119. Adjust the size and color depending on your choice and design
120. Change the color of the banner into pink by changing color 1 in the overlay tray
121. Change the color until your satisfied based on your website theme or design
122. Save your work again in dot PNG ( .png)
123. Then upload it as your website HEADER
124. Watch out for my next tutorial to teach you how to design your website
125. How to Create Watermarks using Picmonkey
126. Choose any of the canvas design from the picmonkey site
127. Click facebook cover for your canvas design
128. Change the canvas color to transparent
129. After checking transparent canvas click APPLY !
130. Click Add text to your blank transparent canvas
131. Write your text in the box
132. Go back to overlay icon then click “add your own”
133. Retrieve the logo that you saved with.png
134. Adjust the size of the logo then put it besides your text or name like this
135. Adjust the size of the design and the fonts of your text
136. Go back to the basic edits then CROP the logo together with the text
137. Click APPLY
138. Then SAVE your cropped logo design to serve as your watermark later
139. Go back to the blank canvas and choose one
140. Click overlay to add your own photo
141. Click “add your own” to retrieve any photo or file of yours.
142. With this picture, it’s now ready to apply a watermark
143. Click overlay , click “add your own” then retrieve the logo design
144. Adjust the color exposure of your text to make it transparent
145. Move the logo design across the image to serve as watermarks
146. These are just some of the things you can make with PICMONKEY Hope you learned something from me Thank You!
147. That’s the awesome PICMONKEY, That is free to use for you and me. Thanks to the creators of picmonkey, Because Our job is now easy. Pictures, logos, or graphic designs are now happy, We are already able to enhance their beauty. Thank you for reaching this far… I hope my effort, time and sacrifice are worthy so far! Always remember my name divine-your enterprising virtual professional online!