Published on February 21, 2014
How to Use Mobile-Enabled Foot Traffic Analytics Four ways to increase retail sales
What is Mobile-Enabled Foot Traffic Analytics? This technology enables retailers to better understand customer behavior. As a result, they can make improvements to store layouts, promotions, displays, staff schedules and more to attract and convert shoppers more effectively. This analytics solution works by communicating with the unique mobile device IDs smartphones give off when they recognize a store’s WiFi or Bluetooth network to track the shopper’s movement.
Use Foot Traffic Analytics to Increase Sales Here are 4 ways to use this technology to improve marketing efforts and boost sales: 1. Discover why stores perform well so you can make improvements to other locations. 2. Get detailed customer behavior data to optimize other marketing efforts. 3. View customer behavior in multiple zones to guide layout, signage and product display strategies. 4. Test different layouts and product displays to find the one that leads to the most conversions. Image created by Jim Rush used under CC/BY.
Discover Why Stores Perform Well Are the best-performing locations generating more sales because of better displays? Customer behavior data lets you compare to find out. ! One clothing retailer found shoppers at high-performing stores shopped an average of $34 minutes and spent $60, while shoppers at lowperforming stores shopped 22 minutes and spent $40. The retailer used incentives at low-performing stores to engage shoppers and boosted shopping time 5-7 minutes, resulting in $25 million in added annual revenue. Image courtesy of Euclid Analytics.
Optimize Other In-Store Actions Understanding customer traffic patterns, dwell times and peak times can help you coordinate other operations. ! The State of Vermont Welcome Centers integrated mobile foot traffic analytics with their digital advertising displays. ! Digital signage is adjusted based on visitor population behavior and delivers a variety of content including travel advisories, Amber Alerts and local event information. ! Image courtesy of Route802.
Segment Store for Better Zone Analysis Understanding customer behavior in different zones helps retailers figure out where to place displays and merchandise at certain locations. ! A big box retailer found 60 percent of traffic occurred in only 30 percent of the store. It adjusted signage and placement of the most profitable brands to drive traffic to the remaining 70 percent of the store. Image courtesy of iInside.
A/B Test for Higher Conversions Use mobile-enabled foot traffic technology to A/B test. For example, display the same product on two different aisles, then measure which location sells more. ! The Cellular Connection is refining store layouts for high-margin accessories, such as chargers and headsets. Tests found these items sell in greater number when moved to the front of the store. Image courtesy of Euclid Analytics.
Read Report Read the complete article. @SoftwareAdvice /company/software-advice /SoftwareAdvice @SoftwareAdvice Software Advice™ is a trusted resource for software buyers. The company's website, www.softwareadvice.com, provides detailed reviews, comparisons and research to help organizations choose the right software. Meanwhile, the company’s team of software analysts provide free telephone consultations to help each software buyer identify systems that best fit their needs. In the process, Software Advice connects software buyers and sellers, generating high-quality opportunities for software vendors.
How to use foot traffic analytics to boost your store’s performance. ... Analytics. Mobile-enabled foot traffic ... the store is making use of heat ...
Mobile phones are ubiquitous. Retailers can use mobile-enabled foot traffic analytics to better understand customer behavior and boost sales. Here's how.
Use Analytics for Mobile Apps with Google Analytics or with Google Analytics 360. ...
Can I Use Google Analytics to Monitor Foot Traffic Analytics? ... 2015. Topic: Retail. Can I Use Google Analytics to Monitor Foot Traffic Analytics?
Mit Google Analytics können Sie Ihren Werbe-ROI messen und den Traffic auf Ihren Flash- und Video-Websites, ... Ermitteln Sie Traffic von webfähigen ...
ShopperTrak is the leading ... Learn how ShopperTrak’s Retail Analytics solution helped Johnston ... framework for positioning the impact of traffic, ...
Compare website traffic with SimilarWeb.com ... Use SimilarWeb's ... The SimilarWeb extension instantly reveals site analytics data, including traffic and ...
Foot traffic analytics for retail, event or commercial locations. Get started with the most accurate analytics solution optimizing the physical world.
Smart Mats Measures foot traffic and consumer behavior through intelligent floor sensors. Get accurate and timely feedback to boost store success, minimize ...