Published on September 26, 2018
1. Unlock your phone safe, fast and secure! This step-by-step guide will show you how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018), so you can use it with any GSM network in the world. This easy and quick guide shows everything there is to know in order to unlock your new Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018): from where to procure the network unlock code, the process flow and all the instructions needed to insert the code and unlock your Xperia. Don’t worry, there is no technical knowledge required, because the whole process is very simple and straightforward.
2. Unlock Benefits There are quite a few benefits if you unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018), the most important being the freedom to use your J7 Duo with any network carrier around the world, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Claro, Orange, O2, SFR, Fido, TIM, Telus, Rogers and many more. Secondly, you can avoid prohibitive roaming charges when traveling and, of course, increase the selling value of the phone. Now that you know all the benefits and how simple this is, let’s find out how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018)! UnlockUnit.com provides genuine unlocking codes which you can use to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018), so here are the three easy steps you need to follow:
3. Step 1 - Go to UnlockUnit.com and select Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) from the dropdown menu. After this, click ’Unlock now’. - In the yellow box you need to enter the IMEI of your phone. This is a 15 digit number, unique for each phone. You can find it by dialing *#06# on your phone. The unlock code that you will receive will be calculated using the IMEI number, so make sure the one you’re inserting is correct.
4. - Select the country and network on which your phone is used and locked to. Attention! Make sure you don’t select the network where you want to use your phone now, but the one that you originally bought your phone from, on which the phone is locked - Fill in your correct email address, otherwise the unlock code will be sent to a wrong one. - The last step is payment. You can choose between 2 payment methods in order to purchase the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) unlock code: PayPal and Credit Card. Pick the one that fits you best and proceed to payment.
5. Step 2 Upon placing your unlocking order you will receive a confirmation message from us and in a matter of minutes or hours, depending on the pricing option, you will receive your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) unlock code. Step 3 After receiving the code, follow these instructions, in order to unlock your phone: - Insert a SIM from an unsupported carrier into your Sony, other than the original SIM card from your current carrier. - Wait until your phone displays a message like “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock PIN”. - Insert the unlock code provided by us into the blank field and tap „Unlock”. - The message “Network Unlock Successful” will be displayed and your phone is now ready to use. If your phone does not ask for the unlock code and it only says “Network Locked” then, as if making a call, dial: #7465625*638*#. Once prompted for code enter the unlock code and your phone will be unlocked.
6. You can place your order by clicking on the following link: https://www.unlockunit.com/unlock-samsung-g alaxy-j7-(2018)-062516 More info at: www.unlockunit.com email@example.com