Published on October 30, 2018
2. -Do desperate attempts to reconcile a situation leave you rejected and alone? - Have you been called "high maintenance" or "needy"? - Does your ‘love bucket" always feel empty?
3. What is the Crazy Cycle of Rejection?
4. 1. You feel overlooked, ignored, and misunderstood.
5. 2. You try to communicate your feelings, but it never comes out right, and people walk away from you.
6. 3. You either get angry and become aggressive and drive your relationships further away or you become fearful and retreat in loneliness.
7. 4. When nothing seems to work, you shut down.
8. 5. When the relationship door cracks open with a crumb of attention, you attack it like a juicy steak dinner.
9. 3 Keys to Stopping the Crazy Cycle of Rejection
10. 1. Stop the striving and seek God first
11. 2. Command rejection and desperation to go
12. "I sever every root, cord, and tentacle of rejection and desperation in the name and blood of Jesus Christ. I say your crazy cycle is over. You have no authority over me any longer, and I command you to lose me now in Jesus' mighty name. I loose love, joy, and peace over my soul now so I may rest in the love of God and find sanctuary in His presence. Greater is He that is in me than he that is of this world. Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered."
13. 3. Understand the right timing for resolution
14. Kenny Rogers – "You gotta know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em, know when to walk away, and know when to run."
15. Take the first step towards freedom and seek pastoral help if you need it.
16. Christian Counseling and Deliverance Ministry Services Christian Counseling Degrees Deliverance Ministry Training https://AandBCounseling.com http://AandBAcademy.com