Published on February 21, 2014
How to take System State Backup of Windows Server 2012 R2 BY PROHUT IT SERVICES
1. To begin with install the feature of Windows Server Backup on Windows Server 2012 R2. 2. Open Windows Server Backup and click on Backup Once to initiate System State Backup.
3. On the Backup Options page, select Different Options. Click Next.
4. On the Select Backup Configuration page, select Custom as we are not taking Full Server backup. Click Next.
5. On Select Items page, select System State. Click OK.
6. On the Select Items for Backup page select System State, click Next.
7. On the Specify Destination Type, select Local drives or Remote Shared folder. For this example we’ll take backup on Local E drive. Click Next.
8. On the Select Backup Destination, select Backup destination. Click Next.
9. On the Confirmation page, click Backup to initiate System State Backup.
10. Depending on the total backup, it will take couple of minutes. Click Close once the backup is completed.
Thank You For Free Training Videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/prohutindirapuram