Published on February 21, 2014
How to restart or shutdown Server remotely BY PROHUT IT SERVICES
1. Open command prompt, and type “shutdown /m RemoteServerName /r /c “Comments”“. I used multiple switches in this command e.g. /m is for remote Server.RemoteServerName needs to be replaced by the name of Server which you are planning to restart remotely, /r is for restart it can be replaced by /s if you want to shutdown the server. To add the comments add switch /c.
2. Another command to restart or shutdown the Server remotely is Shutdown /i. TypeShutdown /i on the command prompt and it will open another dialogue box.
3. Click on Add to mention list of Server that you are planning to restart or shutdown remotely.
4. On the Remote Shutdown Dialogue page, select Restart or Shutdown options.
7. On the Windows Security page, type credentials of authorized user. Click OK.
5. On the same page, change the Display warning time and select the Option. Click OK to restart or Shutdown the Server.
Thank You For Free Training Videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/prohutindirapuram
You cannot use the shutdown command to shut down ... From a command prompt, type shutdown /r /m ... to shutdown or to restart the server remotely.
Restart or shut down remotely and document the reason. ... Open Command Prompt. Type: shutdown /i to display ... Your server might function ...
You can remotely restart or shut down your Mac ... the Shut Down or Restart command from ... or shutdown command at the Terminal prompt.
... in Windows to remotely shutdown or restart a ... shutdown from the command prompt using the ... Step 1: Firstly, in order to remotely ...
First you'll need to ensure that the computer you want to remotely shutdown is set up to be ... . shutdown /? in the command prompt. ... will restart ...
... shutdown or restart my Windows computer via command prompt? Microsoft Windows offers several ways to shut down or restart ... command prompt window ...
To restart or shut down a remote computer and document the ... and click Command Prompt. Type shutdown /i to ... To restart or shut down a remote ...
To remotely restart a Windows machine through command ... Windows Machine Remotely Restart via Command Prompt Remotely Restart ... Remotely Shutdown a ...
How to reboot the Windows 2008 Server remotely. Windows Server > Windows Server General Forum. Windows Server General Forum ...