Published on February 14, 2014
Steps to configure Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 – Part 1 BY PROHUT IT SERVICES
1. Open Citrix Studio and click on Get Start, Create a Site to create a site.
2. On the Full Deployment page, type name of the Site and select the option as per your requirement. click next.
3. On the Database page, type Database Server location and name of the Database Server and check connection by clicking on Test Connection. Click Next. For the lab purpose we are using SQLExpress to installed on the same Server. For production you can specify name of the Database Server.
4. If the Database is not created then click on OK to create a database.
5. On the Licensing page, specify name of the Licensing Server followed by port number. For the Lab purpose trial licenses of 30 days have been used. In addition to that same server is being used as License Server.
6. On the Connection page, select the Hypervisor that is being used for hosting Virtual Machines. In Address section enter URL of V Center Server. In username type credentials of Administrator with whom you wanted to authenticate. Select MCS, click Next.
7. On the Resource page, browse for the Cluster that is created for Virtual Machines. Type Resource name and click Next.
8. On the Storage page, select the datastore. For Personal vDisk storage select Use same storage for virtual machine and Personal vDisk or Use different storage for Personal vDisk. Click Next.
9. On App-V Publishing page, type App-V management Server if you are using App-V to stream Application else click No. For the lab purpose select No, click Next.
10. On the Summary page, review the summary and click Back if any changes need to be done else click Finish.
Thank You For Free Training Videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/prohutindirapuram
... XenDesktop 7.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 – Part 1. Steps to configure Citrix XenDestkop 7.1 is ... the steps to configure Citrix XenDesktop 7.1, ...
Steps to configure Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 – Part 2. Next step in configuring ... XenDesktop 7.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 ...
In this video Citrix Technology Professional (CTP), Alexander Ervik Johnsen, of www.ervik.as will show you how to install and configure Citrix ...
... Services 7.1 on a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 ... you configure the db part if you ... Configuring Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1 ...
With the XenDesktop 7.1 update Windows Server 2012 R2 ... step blog I will install Citrix XenDesktop ... Installing and Configuring Citrix XenDesktop ...
How to install and configure Citrix XenApp 6.5 - Part 1. ... install and configure Citrix ... of Citrix XenApp 6.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2.
This article describes how to install and configure Web Interface for ... Server, select Skip this step and click ... Citrix/XenDesktop and ...
How to Configure StoreFront 2.x and Smart Card Authentication for ... on Windows Server 2012. Citrix XenApp 6 ... steps to configure Smart Card ...
Citrix XenDesktop on Microsoft Hyper-V | 4 7.1.!MCS ... o Pre-installed Windows Server 2012 R2 ... 1 2 Citrix XenDesktop on Microsoft Hyper-V. Citrix ...