Published on June 27, 2009
How To Stay Young
1. Throw out nonessential numbers This includes age,weight and height.Let the doctors worry about them. That’s why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if YOU are one of those grouches.)
3. Keep learning Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, and whatever. Never let the brain get idle. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!
4. Enjoy the simple things
5. Laugh often, long and louduntil you gasp for breath And if you have a friendwho makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of timewith HIM / HER.
6. Surround yourself with what you love Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, or whatever. Make a spot your refuge. Keep good relationship with God.
7. The tears happen Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us in our entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.
8. Cherish your health If it is good, preserve it.If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, GET HELP.
9. Don't take guilt trips Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county,to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you lovethat you love them, at every opportunity.
If you don't send this to at least 10 people …WHO CARES? But do share this with someone YOU CARE.
Thanks Shan firstname.lastname@example.org http://disasterriskmanagement.blogspot.com
How to Stay Young. Scientists are still studying what makes one person look like they drank from the Fountain of Youth and makes another prone to early aging.
Hello, fountain of youth! Stay young with these amazing, completely natural age erasers that boost brain power, stop stress, and smooth skin.
Learn how to stay young. Have a life purpose. Think young. Stay socially involved. Have a spiritual practice. Much more.
At StayYoungHealthy - you can search information about How to stay young, How to stay healthy, Tips to stay young, how to lose weight and how to be healthy.
Fight Aging: 6 Secrets to Staying Young. Credit: Getty Images. 1 of 8. Finding the Fountain of Youth. ... Stay Connected to Health.com. Sign Up for ...
Every woman desires to stay young and beautiful for a very long period of time, preferably - the whole life. There are many researches that were made in the...
10. Be spontaneous. When you do something out of the ordinary and on barely a moment’s notice, this can make you feel alive and young. She was known to ...
How to Stay Young at Heart. Gray hair does not mean fading away. Older people can be young at heart despite the ravaged body. Young people need to ...
How to Stay Young Forever. Some people believe that aging is inevitable and that to stay young forever is impossible. But, the science of aging is ...
The fountain of youth is more and more in-demand as baby boomers come of age. That anti-aging magic pill has not arrived. Good genes help, but research