Published on October 7, 2016
1. How to Select Best Laptop For Photoshop use? Laptopify.com
2. Introduction Even the best laptop cannot fulfill all that you desire to do with your laptop. So, your primary focus should be on what task you need to be completed by your laptop. Here we have mentioned some of the important points that you can consider before selecting a laptop for your Photoshop work Laptopify.com
3. Processor Processor handles your tasks. If you are on a low budget, you can go with Intel i3, Intel i3 can make these program run but not as softly as your think. Therefore we strongly if you have a little more budget than taking i3. recommend you Intel i5 Intel i7 is superb, it can handle any program with super ease without any lag. Laptopify.com
4. RAM For photo editing and using Softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator etc. we recommend using 8 GB RAM. If you are on a low budget, then go with 4GB RAM as it can to help you. But remember, the more the RAM you’ll have, the better will things work out. Laptopify.com
5. Storage There are two different kinds of storages HDD (Hard Disk Drive) or SSD (Solid State Drives). SSD’s are super fast and generally comes with laptops above $700. Normally 500GB HDD can do all your work if you have a good RAM and processor, But if you can afford $700+ price range, we’ll recommend you to go with SSD for better and fast experience.
6. Editing Software We Recommend you to use Adobe Photoshop CS6 for your editing work. The various plugins and extensions available for Photoshop can really give you the flexibility to work like a professional editor with little knowledge.
7. For More Information Visit Laptopify.com or Click the Link Given Below http://laptopify.com/best-laptops-for-photoshop- and-photo-editing/