Published on February 18, 2014
Bedding articles and products are unique products and selling them really requires uniqueness and best in class quality. Marketing bedding products are more than simply selling bed. It is how you help your prospects and customers sleep comfortably. So, how can you market your bedding products more effectively than before?
1. Hues sell! If your end decision maker is a kid, a couple or young teen, adding vibrant colors to your bedding products might help boost the sales. Especially, the wholesale towels, bed sheets, pillow covers, comforters etc. can surely be made vibrant, so that the customers and prospects like getting associated with your products. Colorful products make the bedroom appearance visually pleasing and attractive.
2. Comfort converts Comfort converts a prospect to customer and one time customer into a repeat customer. Make sure that all the bedding articles manufactured, provides utmost comfort to the customer. For a better product, try manufacturing bedding articles using Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton goods do not release static electricity and at the same time let customers remain warm during severe cold without sweating. Make sure there are more thread counts per square inch to ensure superior softness and comfort. Those who buy sheets in wholesale ask for a tighter weave so that the sheets last long and provide the much desired comfort.
3. One Stop Solutions It’s always challenging to lead the market, if you do not provide your customers very many options to choose from. To step up your bottom lines and increase the customer base, make sure that you provide multiple items to choose from the basket. Providing users with one stop experience will let you be on their top of the mind. Provide customers with wholesale towels, down comforters, pillow covers, bed sheets and many other products to choose from so that they can mix-match the right products for them and make their bedrooms vivacious.
4. Customer Service No matter if a customer is on your store to buy sheets in wholesale, mattresses, pillow covers or other bedding product, your customer service should be the same for all your customers. Provide round the clock customer support and exceptional delivery timeline. Consider free shipping for certain value orders. Customer service itself would be enough to spread word of mouth and increase the sales of your product. Blend returns policy and money back guarantee with customer service to enhance the credibility. If you are advanced in terms of technology, provide customer service on the mobile and tablets, tcommerce and m-commerce as they say.
5. Customized Solutions Customized solutions can attract more eyeballs towards you. Retailers like Home City provide custom made bedding articles as per the requirements of the clients. Manufacture customized wholesale towels, cotton bed sheets, Egyptian blankets and a lot more. It can be customized in terms of design, size, colors and fabric.
Summing it all up, selling bedding articles is easy. All you need is a right strategy, best in class quality products, customized manufacturing process and last but not the least comfort during sleep. Home City, Inc. is located in Edison, NJ USA. We are Certified Egyptian Cotton Linens Direct Wholesaler. We import our items from all over the world. We offer items such as but not limited to Bed Sheets, Duvet Sets, Pillowcases, Towels, Comforters, Bedding Sets, Robes, etc. To know more about us visit here:http://www.homecityinc.com/Default.asp
Title: How to Market Your Bedding Products in Style? 1 How to Market Your Bedding Products in Style? Bedding articles and products are unique products
World Market home decor items offer an affordable ... Bedding; Bedding ... sleeve top and grommet top styles. You'll find a range of drapery options in ...
Hotel Collection Bedding-Duvet Covers. ... InnStyle is your premier destination for quality hotel ... we have the products you need to outfit your bed ...
... from plush pillows to colorful bedding collections — you’ll find soothing ... the all styles to support your sleep style. ... products by ...
Locate a World Market Store Near You. ... Bedding Collections: If you're dreaming ... you can coordinate the style of your bedding to your bedroom ...
You may already know the size of bedding product you're looking for. ... and style options, it’ll be easy to find the perfect match for your style.
Bedding available to buy online at Dunelm today. Choose from a wide collection of colours and styles to refresh your bedding and create a perfect and ...
... top designer bedding brands from Bedding Style. We're your online bed and ... of Beddingstyle, you can find the ... products that look and ...
InStyle is the leading site for celebrity style. ... Products That Give You ... of the InStyle Collection and the Time Inc. Style Network ...