Published on September 29, 2015
1. H O W T O M A N A G E A G R O U P O F P R O F E S S I O N A L S B Y M I K U S K I N S
2. B A C K G R O U N D • For those individuals who are looking to progress within your company, the most important advice I can give you is to develop your managerial skills. • the opportunity to undertake a supervisor position can be arduous and difficult. • In this slide, you will find various tips and guides to lead your team to your future vision and goals.
3. S O W H AT I S M A N A G E M E N T ? • Management, by definition, is the administration and coordination of employees in accomplishing various daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly objectives. • In addition, much of the responsibilities will include strategic planning, strong logistical skills, staffing, and leading, directing, and inspiring employees to your overall targeted goal. • Whether you are working with a small group of twenty or a large group of a thousand, you need to make sure you are clear, transparent, and confident in every aspect of your work.
4. I . C L A R I F Y Y O U R R O L E • When assuming a managerial role, it is vital that you establish yourself as a leader for your employees. • In most situations, you will find that many of those working underneath you are highly talented individuals who know what they are doing, and at times, can be resistant to change.
5. C L A R I F Y Y O U R R O L E • If you ever find yourself in this situation, make sure you clarify your role and your responsibilities. • Handling this particular head- on can mitigate any misunderstanding in the future. • Be knowledgeable of your team and employees. If anyone comes to you for help, you need to know how to best assist them to their goals.
6. • II. Long Term Planning and Future Goals • Before you can effectively manage a team, you must ensure that your group has internalized your overall goal for the company. • Know the following: • Your VISION • Short-Term Goals • Long-Term Goals
7. L O N G T E R M P L A N N I N G A N D F U T U R E G O A L S • As a leader, having an established overarching goal will allow you to strategically plan the appropriate steps needed for you and your team. • Furthermore, having your team under a specific target will clarify any confusion and answer any why questions for future assigned task.
8. III. Building Relationships • Once you have settled in your managerial position and established those short term and long-term goals, it would be to your best interest in building strong relationships with your team. • The overwhelming determinant of whether or not you will be an effective and successful team manager has to do with your interpersonal and social skills. • This can be done very effortlessly through one-on-ones or team meetings in which you can gage the morale of the group as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the individual. • Remember, it takes an army to win a war. To be successful, you need to understand the people behind each task. Having that necessary trust and bond with your group will eventually aid you in the long run.
9. IV. Inspire • As a manager, there will be a variety of highs and lows. • Your role, therefore, and your essential skills, will be to help fulfill the potential of your team by influencing and inspiring your group each and every day. • This begins with the idea of transparency. Having an honest relationship of what is working and what is not will push your employees in achieving peak performances. • Furthermore, your inspiration, and your employees, comes from within. Make sure they understand that the work they do is valued and recognize. • Lastly, keep in mind that you are their leader. At the hardest of times, you need to keep them going. Be aware of everyone’s status and what they need to be successful.
After graduating with a Master in Business Administration (MBA) concentrating in finance and investment management, it was imperative for me to assume a ...
Mikus Kins . Home; Articles; Contact ... Tag: business (Page 2 of 2) How to Manage a Group of Professionals. By Mikus Kins. On ... Whether it is a small ...
This is a comprehensive managerial guide for managing, leading, and inspiring a group of professionals in the work place. This provides various tips and ...
Professionals; Businesses; ... How to Manage a Group of Professionals by Mikus Kins . ... Appearances are videos that Mikus Kins has been credited in by ...
"We are delighted to have Potomac join the AlphaMetrix Global Marketplace," said Mikus Kins, ... manage custom and ... professionals globally with ...
Mikus Kins is a capital markets expert who has extensive experience in both domestic ... mikuskins.com - How to Manage a Group of Professionals : Add ...
View 1298 Manage A Group posts, presentations, experts, and more. ... Check out professionals who know this skill See who you know in your network.
Reach out to professionals who know this skill 18,703 LinkedIn members have it on their profile. ... Senior Manage, Group AML/CDD Process and Systems, ...