Published on February 24, 2014
How to Install SAP Router PRESENTED BY www.saptechies.org
• Step by Step Procedure for SAP Router Installation procedure from the Beginning to END • 1-Register the global IP in SAP site (send the message to SAP on SAP servicemarket place) 2-Configure the network card private and global SAProuter system
Get File From
• 3-Now Download the saprouter and sapcripto .CAR file form SAP service marketplace • 4-Create the one folder c:saprouter • 5- Uncar the the file c:saprouter folder.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • Open the saprouttab file and Configure the saprouttab file as below. #sapserv2: # SNC connection to SAP KT "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 126.96.36.199 * # SNC-connection from SAP to local R/3-System for Support #KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" <R/3-Server IP> 32<Instance> KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 192.168.1.220 3200 # SNC-connection from SAP to local R/3-System for pcAnywhere #KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" <R/3-Server IP> 5631 KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 192.168.1.220 5631 # SNC-connection from SAP to local R/3-System for SAPtelnet #KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" <R/3-Server IP> 23 KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 192.168.1.220 23 # SNC-connection from SAP to local R/3-System for Netmeeting #KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" <R/3-Server IP> 1503 KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 192.168.1.220 1503 # Access from your local Network to SAPNet - R/3 Frontend #P <internal address range> 188.8.131.52 3299 P 192.168.*.* 184.108.40.206 3299 P * * * 6-go to www.service.sap.com/tcs site Go to saprouter certificate tab
Import the certificate
• 7-then go to command c:saprouter • Run the command • C:saprouter>saprouter -r -S 3299 -V3 -K "p:CN=triveni,OU=0000894795,OU=SAProuter, O=SAP,C=DE"
• Thanks for watching this Presentation • Find more SAP Articles, SAP Jobs,SAP Courses • Visit www.saptechies.org
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
The following describes how to install SAProuter. On UNIX, SAProuter is installed as a daemon. On Windows it is installed as a service.
Installation on Windows ... If SAProuter has already been entered as a service with srvany.exe, ... ntscmgr install SAProuter -b ...
The purpose of this document is to set out the process used in the creation of a SAProuter connection to SAP.
The program SAProuter is the router ... How to setup the saprouter ? What is the saprouter ? ... Install the SAProuter as service with ntscmgr as follows:
Dear Rohit if I only want to install and configure SAP router for Solution manager connect to service market(service.sap.com) to download, ...
I am doing router installation step by step process, we have all ready register SAProuter ... SAP Router. SAPROUTER ... install the certificate in your ...
Hi, We are trying to open OSS connection using SAProuter through SNC via Internet. We plan to use regular Win2K server as Saprouter to establish this.I've ...
hi friends we are replacing our IDES server with a new one.our saprouter is running on the old one and the management has decided to install the saprouter ...
... or between SAP Systems and external networks. SAProuter controls the access to your network (application level gateway), and, as such, ...