Published on March 15, 2016
1. WINE T O C H I N A HOW TO IMPORT Linda Wine Reviews
2. Melinda Szabó Linda Wine Reviews ____________________________ lindawinereviews.wordpress.com ____________________________ twitter @lindawinereview ____________________________ facebook.com/lindawinereviews instagram.com/lindawinereviews Hello
3. Shanghai Linda Wine Reviews
4. Do you sell there? China is the world’s largest luxury market, with 20 percent of total consumption, according to McKinsey & Company. Linda Wine Reviews
5. Basics of China * world’s largest market for red wine * world's second largest wine market * population is over 1.355 billion * imported 553,573,891 liters of wine in 2015 * import increased by 44.2% compared to 2014 * import value reached US$2,031,670,743 Linda Wine Reviews
6. Dalian Linda Wine Reviews
7. Basics to Enter 1. signing the contract with the importer 2. registration as exporter at AQSIQ 3. registering the label 4. transferring customs documents 5. CIQ inspection and labeling 6. customs clearance and delivery Linda Wine Reviews
8. Tianjin Linda Wine Reviews
9. Basics to Enter AQSIQ stands for General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China. CIQ stands for China Inspection and Quarantine Customs clearance in China is one of the most critical points within an exporters trading business as there is often a lack of clarity when it comes to Chinese Customs requirements and procedures. Linda Wine Reviews
10. Shanghai Linda Wine Reviews
11. top 10 wine importers EEDC ASC Fine Wines Beijing Tempus Warehousing (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. Aussino Beijing Summergate FWP MPC Jointek Jebsen & Co. (China) Ltd. Shanghai C&D Trade Co., Ltd. Linda Wine Reviews
12. Shanghai Linda Wine Reviews
13. Top 10 countries in business Germany Value: US$14m Argentina Value: US$16m Portugal Value: US$12m Linda Wine Reviews
14. Top 10 countries in business South Africa Value: US$27m USA Value: US$39m Italy Value: US$64m 2 % 3 % 6 % Linda Wine Reviews
15. Top 10 countries in business Chile Value: US$128m Spain Value: US$83m Australia Value: US$322m 2 % 3 % 6 %12% 13% 14% Linda Wine Reviews
16. Top 10 countries in business France Share by volume: 43% Volume: 127m litres Value: US$623m Average price: US$4.91 2 % 1 Linda Wine Reviews
17. Shanghai Linda Wine Reviews
18. Steps to enter 2 %1 Linda Wine Reviews Invest in marketing Why? The market is very competitive. It is harder and harder to get in the local distributors. You have to sell your wine by yourself.
19. Steps to enter 2 %2 Linda Wine Reviews Wine tasting Why? People will sure taste your wine and they will listen to you.
20. Steps to enter 2 %3 Linda Wine Reviews Product Placement Why? Make your wine a star. French wine is a luxury good in China after the big investment in Lafitte tv series.
21. Steps to enter 2 %4 Linda Wine Reviews Social media Why? Make more and more quality posts, have articles in web magazines and newspaper, attend on events.
22. Steps to enter 2 %5 Linda Wine Reviews New technology Why? Tell your story, the history of the winery by the new technology. These can be videos, presentations, movies about what you do. Story telling!
23. Linda Wine Reviews Follow on Twitter: @lindawinereview Like on Facebook: /lindawinereviews Follow on Instagram: @lindawinereviews Visit online: lindawinereviews.wordpress.com ABOUT LINDA A strong connection with wines and wine business was always an important part of her life. She is a highly qualified wine expert, Copenhagen based. Education: Viticulture and Oenology Engineer Distillery technician WSET Award Experiences: Hungary, South Africa, New Zealand
Are you looking to export your wine to China? Join Beverage Trade Network, a leading network of beverage professionals. Post your brand on our website ...
the World in China. ... Chris is a seasoned veteran of the North American premium wine business as well as the import/export trade in Asia.
Foreign wine has been pouring into China, growing sevenfold over the last six years and increasing to 19 percent of the total domestic market.
China Wine onLine:the first grapewine website in china.drawing a whole picture;for china wine ... SDQTS Approved Two Local Wine Standards; Wine import ...
Zhongguo Wine - The Wine Market in China. The Wine Market in China; News; Contact; About Us; Import/Distr. Wine in China; ... Top 5 Tips for market your ...
How to Import Wine to China. As the population becomes more affluent, the demand for wine in China continues to rise dramatically. Although wine is not a ...
Wine in China Wine (Chinese: ... China started to import grape wine from Central ... Because Chinese mostly drink red wine, China is now the world's ...
Austrade's wine to China industry country profile provides Australian exporters with ... Market analysis on China Import Wine for First Half ...
In 2014 China exported $2.37T, ... Brazilian Municipalities that import from China. This treemap shows the municipalities in Brazil that imported products ...