Published on June 2, 2016
1. How To Get PR That Converts! By Matt Kendall
2. Who am I? Host and Founder of Interesting Talks Online Marketer Blogger/YouTuber/Podcaster/Content Producer Speaker and Trainer Therapist and Therapy Trainer
3. Public Speaking
4. Interesting Talks
5. Radio Guest
6. Article Writer
8. Podcast Host and Guest
9. Featured in Papers/Mags
10. Webinar Guest
11. Featured on Websites
12. Youtube Channel
13. What We Are Covering Today ● What is PR and what it can do for you? ● Examples of good PR campaigns ● Examples of bad PR ● People who use PR well ● The levels of PR ● How to get and use PR for your own company
14. What is PR? Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics."
15. What is PR? And “Public relations can also be defined as the practice of managing communication between an organization and its publics.”
16. PR is everything you communicate! Emails, business cards, website, social media, your dress style, blogs, interviews and most importantly your reputation.
17. What are you communicating?
18. What Can PR Do For You? Makes you the go to person in your industry Presents opportunities for you to expand your business Brings you an unending amount of highly qualified customers who want to buy from you
19. Good PR Campaigns All these campaigns were either funny, entertaining or captured people’s imagination. All were creative and got media exposure
20. Good PR Campaigns Ant Man Film Release
21. Good PR Campaigns Snickers and Jeremy Clarkson
22. Good PR Campaigns That Dress!
23. Good PR Campaigns AirBnB
24. Good PR Campaigns Cadbury’s Cream Egg
25. Good PR Campaigns Pegasus Street Artist
26. Good PR Campaigns Crocs Shoes
27. Good PR Campaigns Gold Cars
28. Good PR Campaigns Gold Cars
29. Examples of Bad BR Causing damage to your own brand Misleading information Causing harm and/or financial losses to other people.
30. BR PR Example Gerald Ratner Gerald Ratner expanded the family Business from 150 shops to over 2,000 They had 50% of the jewellery market in the UK Speech at the Institute of Directors where he made the infamous comment about their products being “Total Crap”
31. BR PR Example Gerald Ratner Approximately £500,000,000 wiped of the value of the company Massive amount of job losses that would affect thousands of families People lost their savings and investments
32. BR PR Example Johnny Depp Accused of assaulting his wife News broke the same weekend his new film was released People boycotting the film Taking were down approximately 75% compared to the first film
33. BR PR Example Sheridan Smith Accused of being drunk on stage Cancelled 3 performances Blamed the press in a series of Tweets Taken a 3 month break
34. Misleading PR Jenny McCarthy Mother to an autistic son Claims it was caused by vaccinations Campaigns against the use of vaccinations If a former Playboy Model, not a scientist or medical professional
35. Misleading PR Jenny McCarthy Gets a lot of media coverage Has followers who believe her claims Potentially responsible for the death and suffering of thousands of children
36. People Who Use PR Well Examples of people who use PR to build their reputation and brand.
37. People Who Use PR Well Ellen DeGeneres The world’s most popular selfie
38. People Who Use PR Well Ellen DeGeneres It was a promotion for a phone
39. People Who Use PR Well Dove On a mission to help women feel Good about themselves
40. People Who Use PR Well Dove On a mission to help women feel Good about themselves
41. People Who Use PR Well Dove On a mission to help women feel Good about themselves
42. People Who Use PR Well Salvation Army On domestic abuse
43. People Who Use PR Well Taylor Swift Visiting sick kids and outreach To her fans
44. People Who Use PR Well Taylor Swift Visiting sick kids and outreach To her fans
45. People Who Use PR Well Gary Barlow Appearing at weddings and Shopping malls Everyone is a reporter!!!
46. Different Levels of PR
47. Self - Colab - Media Self - The PR the you have full control over Colab - Working with others. Less control over this Media Exposure - Potentially massive audience, but no control
48. Self PR
49. Collaboration PR
50. Media Exposure PR
51. How to Make Yourself Stand Out From the Crowd?
52. How to Make Yourself Stand Out From the Crowd? Are you credible? Dr? Gillian McKeith
53. How to Make Yourself Stand Out From the Crowd? Do you dominate a platform?
54. How to Make Yourself Stand Out From the Crowd? Are you consistent? Seth Godin blogs every Single day!
55. How to Make Yourself Stand Out From the Crowd? Are you professional? Alesha Dixon - tweets
56. How to Make Yourself Stand Out From the Crowd? Do you have something Of value to offer? Or just seeking attention?
57. Self PR Develop a back end system Website/blog/sales funnels Products to sell CRM Systems Being able to deal with leads
58. Self PR Dominate a platform Be most active on the platform your customers use 80:20 Rule Understand inside out how that platform works You have to be consistent
59. Self PR Serve Your Audience Focus on delivering high quality content Create content around the questions asked Create a strong identity, be interesting
60. Collaboration PR Do your research!!!! Make a list of influential people (bloggers, podcasters, Facebook admins) Fully investigate their work and style Contact them and explain why you are a good fit for their audience
61. Collaboration PR Be Super Professional Create and develop relationships before you need them Offer to do JV’s or affiliate marketing Build up, nurture and regularly use the same people
62. National Media PR Be Super Professional Research the publications, producers, editors Create press releases Have a portfolio of work for them to see
63. National Media PR Press Releases 1st page, is the press release itself 2nd page, your bio, pic, and contact details 3rd page, prepared questions
64. Creating PR Ideas Seasonal and Evergreen content People love to be part of something or a campaign (Jamie Oliver, Kick Starter) In 2 years over 75% of traffic will be video Demonstrate and immerse people
65. Final Tips Create a PR calendar Create systems before you start PR Dominate a platform and be consistent Make sure you can back up what you say Focus on delivering high quality content
MX HDMI to YPBPR Converter will transform the HDMI signal into Y PB PR signal and AUDIO signal. ... 1:12. showmecables 24,172 views. 1:12
A/B testing software and multivariate testing software are both tools that you find in Convert Experiments A/B testing tool. Compare A/B testing software
Sign up for membership and... More... Convert unlimited number of files, no delay between conversions, no queue, convert all PDF pages and much ...
Convert my PDF to Word. ... Get a handle on your digital documents with Nitro Pro. ... Only Valid for 1 License through our online store.
Read this tutorial and learn how to safely convert GPT disk to MBR disk with ... Type select disk 1 and press enter. Type convert mbr ... Get a $5 off ...
Convert steps to kilometers - Conversion of Measurement Units. ... How many steps in 1 kilometers? ... Use this page to learn how to convert between steps ...
Online PDF Converter: free, fast and simple! Convert any file to PDF online, no setup. PDF files can be merged and joined together easily. Each PDF can be ...
Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates with this free currency converter. You can convert ... The XE Currency Converter ... Get commercial ...
I wish to seek your advice about the transition from a 457 visa to PR. ... to sponsor me for PR even I am just nearly 1 year ... get PR under subclass 186 ...