Published on June 8, 2016
1. HOW TO GET OPT-INS WITH PROMOTIONS? RAPIDCAMPAIGN WEBINAR 26.3.2015
2. Contact: email@example.com Twitter @lauralaa and @rapidcampaign FB.com/rapidcampaign
3. RAPIDCAMPAIGN IS A PROMOTION ENGINE FOR ONLINE BUSINESSES. RAPIDCAMPAIGN SMART PROMOTIONS COMBINE GAMIFICATION WITH YOUR BRAND EXPERIENCE. SMART PROMOTIONS, SUCH AS IMAGE VOTING, WHEEL OF FORTUNE AND SCRATCHCARD, DRIVE SALES AND BUILD UP YOUR MARKETING REGISTER.
4. ALL RAPIDCAMPAIGN PROMOTIONS ARE CREATED WITH AN EASY TO USE SELF SERVICE TOOL. PROMOTION CREATION IS QUICK AND EASY. NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO CREATE SMART PROMOTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS. ALL RAPIDCAMPAIGN PROMOTIONS ARE AUTOMATICALLY OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE.
5. OPT-IN REGISTER FOR MARKETING - WHAT, WHY, HOW
6. Why collecting opt-ins is worthwhile? Yes please! You can send me marketing messages. What is this? Why are you sending it to me?
7. What is opt-in? • Terms like “opt-in,” “permission based,” “signups” and “subscribed” - all mean that the email list is comprised of people who: • Are recent customers of yours, or • Agreed to receive email updates directly from you, or • Subscribed or signed up through an online sign-up form on your website or your landing page.
8. Email is still an effective media • It’s how your customers want to hear about promotions! • 76% of all preferred email • Also 16-24 year-olds prefer email over social media • Over half are opting in to newsletters for offers and special promotions
9. Value of an opt-in • Effectiveness • Marketing to an opt-in database is far more effective than turning a new contact into a purchase -> better conversion • Opening rates are higher and opting out is lower -> higher ROI • Value of an opt-in can be several euros for an online retailer
10. Opt-in vs. re-marketing • Remarketing does not replace opt-in • Remarketing can be an effective way to reach the undeceive • Prerequisite: a visit to your website
11. Opt-in vs. social media • Following or liking indicates a will to follow communications from a company • Social media does not equal opt-in, nor gives you direct contact information • Social media can be a great resource, build engagement for the brand or be a customer service channel • But it’s organic reach is not effective, and content gets old very soon
12. What kind of information can you get? • Actually, the question should be: what is the information you really need? • Email • Opt-in • Name • Just in case is not a reason to collect and to maintain a register • Make sure you follow the local regulations on maintaining a marketing register (e.g. for UK https://ico.org.uk/for- organisations/marketing/)
13. How can you collect opt-ins? 1.By purchasing 2.With content 3.Using promotions
14. …and promotions also drive online sales!
15. 3 PROMOTIONS TO GET OPT-INS
16. • From presenting the price and the offer to an engaging and activating promotion • Competiton, contest, survey, vote…. with a reward for participation Engaging promotion
17. All examples are executed with RapidCampaign • Quick and easy promotion build • Activating and engaging promotions like Image voting, Wheel of Fortune… • In-built promotion mechanics -> no programming skills needed • Allows to pre-set e.g. probabilities of rewards • Instant rewarding for the participant • Gamification combined with your brand experience -> very few design limitations • Can be published as a standalone promotion or embedded into your webshop
18. How to present the spring collection and to get opt-ins?
19. Solution – Image Voting Vote for your favourite canvas and win a 100 euro giftcard for our webshop, Please send me newsletters from Vallilla!
20. 70% of visitors participated in the Image Voting 44% opted in to marketing 23% continued to the webshop Insight about consumer preference. Content for social media. Simple engaging promotion, with an appealing reward.
21. How to understand what the visitors are interested in and complement opt-in base?
22. Solution – Embedded Survey Update your information and you could win a 30 euro giftcard. I’d like to order the newsletter and receive information and offers about health via email twice a month.
23. 64% of visitors participated in the survey Over 2 minutes spent on the survey Valuable data and insight about the audience – and significant addition to the opt-in base Relevant for the consumer, builds relationship between consumer & brand.
24. How to attract attention in a busy season and get more opt-ins?
25. Solution - Wheel of Fortune Lovely product prices and a lot of gift cards! I want to get news and offer by email.
26. In 4 days, over 15% of Facebook fans participated. 92% of visitors participated. Liked and shared. Content for further engagement. Interesting and unique method. It stood out from the other promotions.
27. TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
28. How to succeed? • Include opt-in collection as part of each promotion • Ask only the information you need – clearly • Let them know what you are going to do with the information • Run engaging promotions. It’ll motivate to opt-in, too. • Complement product advertising with activating, smart promotions • Rotate promotion mechanics, and target them to relevant segments • Reward for participation • Relevant reward attracts the right kind of audience • Lowers the threshold to participate in the promotion
29. Promotions not only build your opt-in base, but they also drive sales and increase the spend.
30. Thank you! Free trial, pricing & more info at RAPIDCAMPAIGN.COM firstname.lastname@example.org
To get more email opt-ins, you need to optimize your opt-in page. These tips will help you convert in 5 seconds or less.
Hi Rob, thanks. There are some pretty sweet possibilities for using video to stimulate email opt-ins. Not everybody knows this but you can add links to you ...
You’re creating valuable content and, if all’s going well, you’re attracting new visitors to your website and blog. Beyond getting direct inquiries ...
If you’ve decided that you’re not going to use an overlay because you don’t like the idea of it ‘popping’ up in your readers’ face, that’s fine.
http://JalandaJames.com Learn how to get more opt-ins using a little analytical testing. Category Howto & Style; License
... how to get more opt-ins obsrata misa. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 158 158. ... How To Get More People To Open Your Email Marketing ...
3 Creative Ways to Get More Email Opt-Ins - Email Marketing. Home; About Get Elastic; Contact #1 Subscribed Ecommerce Blog. Brought to you by. Digital ...
For all online marketing, a large email list is like gold. You’re looking at your web site stats. You like the numbers you see for visits to the page ...
Get More Opt Ins When you join SenText Solutions and become a partner with us, we want you to succeed as we have a vested interest in you being ...
... 7 Strategies For Getting More Opt-Ins To Your Email List. Topics: List Building | by Academy Staff. Now that we’ve talked about how to create the ...