Published on November 9, 2016
1. Strategic Manual to the Export T-shirts of Cotton to Brazil How to Export: T-shirts of Cotton
2. ExporToBrazil is a partnership initiative between IBSolutions and Foreign Trade Professionals, who after years of experience in the field decided to join forces to facilitate and strengthen export operations to Brazil and the development of foreign business in our country. The aim of this partnership is to unify all our knowledge about International Business in Brazil and put it at disposal of companies or anyone interested in exporting or doing business in Brazil. About ExportoBrazil
3. 1. PRODUCT DATA 2. HARMONIZED CODE (HS CODE) AND DUTIES 3. CREDITS FOR IMPORT TAXES 4. ADMINISTRATIVE TREATMENT 5. ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES FOR IMPORTING 6. IMPORT REGULATIONS 7. CUSTOMS PROCEDURE 8. IMPORT LICENSE 9. PARAMETERS 10. FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS 11. IMPORT STATISTICS 11.1 VARIATION OF THE IMPORTED FOB VALUE PER YEAR (2012 TO 2015) 11.2 MAIN WORLD EXPORTING COUNTRIES (2015) 11.3 MAIN SUPPLIER COUNTRY (2015) 11.4 IMPORTING BRAZILIAN STATES (2015) 11.5 PORTS, AIRPORTS AND BORDERS OF ENTRANCE (2015) 11.6 MODE OF TRANSPORT (2014) ConC o n t e n t s
4. 12. IMPORT COSTS SIMULATION 12.1 SUMMARY CHART OF IMPORT COSTS SIMULATIONS 12.2 ANALYSIS OF THE IMPORT FINAL COST 13. IMPORTANT POINTS 14. TRADE AGREEMENT 15. CORE LEGISLATION 16. LEGISLATION HIGHLIGHT 17. SUMMARY OF LEGISLATION 18. FINAL CONSIDERATIONS 19. CONCLUSION VIABILITYANALYSIS 20. TIPS 21. KEY PLAYERS IN EXPORT AND IMPORT OPERATIONS 22. IMPORT OF GOODS TRHOUGH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY ("DOOR TO DOOR" TRANSPORTATION) 23. IMPORTATION OF GOODS AS CARGO IN BRAZIL 24. LICENSE TO OPERATE THE SISCOMEX 25. WAYS TO PROMOTE IMPORTS IN BRAZIL C o n t e n t s
5. Product Data Product: T-shirts of Cotton Origin: Peru, Bangladesh, China, Turkey, India and others Statistical unit: Kilos HS Code: 610910 NCM Brazil (classificação fiscal): 61091000 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION PORTUGUESE/ SPANISH DESCRIPTION T-shirts of Cotton Camisetas de algodão / Camisetas de algodón
6. Import Statistics Study of the Brazilian import records of the analyzed product, considering the following points: •Imported volume in the last five years; •FOB price per unit and total FOB imported; •Variation of the imported volume, FOB price and weight; •Main exporting countries; •Most important importing States in Brazil; •Importation logistics applied to the studied product.
7. Import Statistics I. Variation of the imported FOB value per year (2012 to 2016 – 1st semester) Specification of the imported volumes, highlighting the total FOB value, total net weight, price per kilo and variation of imported FOB. Year USD FOB Net Weight (Kg) Price FOB USD / Kg FOB Variation (%) 2012 73.508.031 3.057.873 24,04 2013 83.082.683 3.795.000 21,89 13,03% 2014 98.155.646 4.282.672 22,92 18,14% 2015 88.992.058 4.070.671 21,86 -9,34% 2016 (1ST Semester) 27.525.720 1.187.904 23,17 -69,07% Average 74.252.828 3.278.824 22,78 -11,81% Brazil Import Statistic
8. Import Statistics Main Supplier Country (2016 - 1st semester) Specification of the participation in the total FOB price exported by the main supplier countries to Brazil.
9. Report Example
10. Want to know more about this report? Visit us www.exportobrazil.com
11. What else can we do for your project? Analysis of Import Viability Development of a detailed analysis based on the specific configuration of the shipment and the negotiation between exporter and importer. The study details the costs and logistic options that make viable the import process; it also provides a detailed analysis of Brazilian legislation in which the product is classified; and financial and accountant tools that best suits to the project. Analysis of Competitors (importers) Detailed study about the importers highlighting information such as: countries of origin, suppliers, import records, detailed description of the product, FOB price, quantity, configurations of shipments, freight and insurance costs, place of clearance, among other. Analysis of import statistics Detailed report about Brazilian imports of a specific product, highlighting information such as: country of origin and acquisition, FOB Price, imported quantity, import logistic, importers' location, freight and insurance costs, detailed description of products, place of clearance, brands, product model, among other.