Published on March 14, 2014
Learning stages: 1. Unconscious incompetence
1. Unconscious incompetence You can’t be aware of what you don’t know.
1. Unconscious incompetence The more you know, the more you realize you don’t know.
Learning stages: 1. Unconscious incompetence 2. Conscious incompetence
2. Conscious incompetence You are still incompetent, but you are conscious of it.
2. Conscious incompetence You become aware of the skill that you don’t have.
2. Conscious incompetence You can consciously decide to learn the skill by comparing benefits to the investment.
2. Conscious incompetence You understand the importance of the skill.
2. Conscious incompetence You will make a lot of mistakes. Don’t get discouraged.
Learning stages: 1. Unconscious incompetence 2. Conscious incompetence 3. Conscious competence
3. Conscious competence You can demonstrate the skill but it takes a lot of focus.
3. Conscious competence As you keep playing you will become so good that the skill will become effortless.
Learning stages: 1. Unconscious incompetence 2. Conscious incompetence 3. Conscious competence 4. Unconscious competence
Get to stage 4 quickly • Gather as much information early • Don’t get discouraged • Find out what works and what doesn’t • Don’t be afraid to ask for help
To get to the final stage you need to practice.
It takes a lot of practice to become natural.
www.elitecoaching.us The first stage in learning is called "Unconscious incompetence". What this means is that at first you are not aware of ...
I hope you enjoyed How To Develop Your Skills Faster with Colin Boyd. Category Education; License Standard YouTube License; Show more Show less.
How to Build Skills Faster. January, 2007. 6 Comments. Most goal achievement will require a certain amount of skill building.
Learn How to Develop Faster Writing Skill. Writing faster takes huge practice, good organizations skills, and research are the main factors of writing fast.
Go Further, Faster ™ Take your career further. Develop your skills faster.
How to Improve Speed Reading Skills. ... then develop a system to raise your ability. ... Read Faster. How to
... how do you get those skills up to par in a short period ... People who see their mistakes as an opportunity to improve generally learn faster than ...
Today, we’re going to be talking about how you can add value to your skill set and earn more money doing what you love. I get the opportunity to talk ...
Corporate Affairs helps to build relationships between Halliburton and various stakeholders, including our employees, our customers and the communities in ...
How to Improve Soft Skills. Soft skills revolve around personal relationships, character, and attitude. ... Develop communication skills.