Published on July 14, 2016
1. How to create an exploded view Step 1: Open up your Solidworks Assembly document
2. Step 2: Click on ‘Assembly tab’ Step 3: Click on ‘Exploded view’
3. Step 4: Select components to drag the parts away
4. Step 5: Mouseover the correct arrow
5. Arrow will be highlighted
6. Step 6: Left click and drag upwards
7. Step 7: Repeat the steps for each part Make sure all parts can be seen clearly Step 8: Save as ‘Exploded view’
8. Step 9: Click on ‘Make drawing from Part/Assembly
9. Step 10: Click on A4 (ISO) and uncheck Display sheet format
10. Step 11: Select *Isometric Exploded
11. Step 12: Change the scale accordingly so that it fits the page
12. You can customise the scale under ‘User Defined’
13. Step 13: Go to ‘Annotation’ tab and click on ‘Auto Balloon’.
14. Check the numbering of the balloon number and make sure it tallies with the material list and part drawings. Also check that the balloon number is inside the page
15. Step 14: To change balloon number, click on the balloon and change the ‘Balloon text option to ‘Text’ and change the number accordingly.
16. Step 15: Add a note and key in ‘Exploded view of product’. Save the file as ‘Exploded view’ and print!
> Assemblies > Exploded Views in Assemblies > Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies) ... You create exploded views by ... SOLIDWORKS welcomes ...
SOLIDWORKS Quick Tip - Working With Exploded Views In Assemblies ... Using Design Tables in SolidWorks - Duration: 26:13. Innova Systems ...
Creating an Exploded View Using SOLIDWORKS 2015 ... In this video Author Alejandro Reyes demonstrates how to create an exploded view in ...
To use a subassembly's exploded view in ... sub assembly with an exploded view. I am using Solidworks ... Tab and create your exploded view ...
Solidworks Tutorial: Drawings with Exploded Assembly View and ... we’ll create the Exploded View for this ... Check out more 3D Engineer Solidworks ...
Showing off a project or assembly with an exploded view is a fast and ... SolidWorks makes creating exploded views ... How to Create and ...
And now I want to go basically and create a, an exploded view. ... Launching SOLIDWORKS for the first time . ... Using Loft to create complex shapes .
SolidWorks – Exploded Views with Multi-Body ... It may also be necessary to show how those parts go together using an exploded view. ... Create Exploded ...
How to create multiple Explode ... an assembly file comprising nearly 1200 components including fasteners and need to illustrate the assembly in several ...