Published on January 2, 2017
1. ACCOUNT ORGANIZATION Is the account structure consistent? Is there a uniform naming pattern for campaigns and ad grous? Are match types consistently organized? (Adgroup or Campaign-level split) Are brand/nonbrand completely split out into separate campaigns? Are there any Adgroups with a large number of keywords? (More than 10 is a good baseline) Is conversion tracking set up properly
2. CAMPAIGN SETTINGS Are ads set to, "rotate evently"? Are the campaign caps set properly across match types/brand & nonbrand/etc? Are location and language targeting settings correct? Are any search campaigns opted into the display/content network? Are ads set to "accelerated"? Are ads set for the proper times? Are bid modifiers correct for audience browsing habits? Do campaigns include, "plurals, misspellings, and other close variants?" Are any campaigns utilizing automation? If so, is everything set up correctly? Are there bid modifiers in place for location? If so, are they correct? Are campaigns targeted mobile devices? If so, is the bid modifier appropriate? Are there any experiments running? If so, is there a winner? What is being tested?
3. KEYWORDS Pull SQR report - Any large good keyword opportunities being missed? Review Google opportunity reports for this campaign - are there good opportunities? Does the account have Broad Match Modifier keywords? If so, is there opportunity to expand? Are there keywords with no bid? Are there duplicate keywords? Are bids set properly across match types? (Exact > BMM > Phrase > Broad) Are there low quality score keywords that should be optimized or deleted?
4. LANDING PAGES Are any keywords driving to error, 404, or "out of stock" pages? Are there keywords without keyword-level destination URLs? Are the landing pages optimized for conversions? Is the landing page relevant to respective keyword?
5. NEGATIVE KEYWORDS Are there any non-exact match campaigns that don't have negatives? Review SQR Report - Any large negative opportunities being missed? Are there negative KWs that may be blocking relevant search queries?
6. AD COPY Are there any spelling errors in the ads? Does the account have at least two active ads in each active Adgroup? Are display URLs customized by Adgroup via paths?
7. AD EXTENSIONS Do all campaigns have Sitelinks? Do all campaigns have Call Out Extensions/Structured Snippets/Review Extensions? Do all campaigns have Call Extensions/Price Extensions?
8. GOOGLE DISPLAY NETWORK Are there 5 or less keywords per ad group? Are there any placements spending but not converting? Are there any keywords spending but not converting? Are ad types segmented by campaign or at least ad group? Is bounce rate under control?
PPC Account Audit Guide; Alternatives to AdWords; ... The Complete PPC Account Audit ... The following checklist outlines all the different account areas you can ...
Pay-Per-Click Audit: Try Our Free PPC ... providing you with an instant report of your PPC account performance complete with actionable ... PPC Audit Checklist: ...
The Complete AdWords Audit: ... Learn How to Audit Your PPC Account with Joe Kerschbaum and The Complete PPC Account Audit Guide. ... together with your checklist.
Home: Blog: The Easy 8-Step Checklist for PPC Audits. The Easy 8-Step Checklist for PPC Audits ... Get a free, instant account audit with the AdWords Performance Grader.
... conduct an adwords audit & look at your PPC adwords account as ... The Definitive AdWords Audit ... think big picture PPC. Note 1: If the checklist item ...
PPC Audit & AdWords Review. ... you can expect the PPC audit and AdWords review to be complete within 1-2 ... PPC Audit Checklist. Components of our PPC audit and ...
This PPC audit checklist will help you find the weaknesses in your Adwords campaigns and ... The Ultimate PPC Audit Checklist By ... I often see accounts that have ...
How to Conduct a Complete AdWords Audit. 850. ... an AdWords account audit is the ... and unique desired outcomes of your PPC efforts. The key to a good audit ...
The Complete AdWords Audit Part 15: Audiences; ... how many of these audiences are you currently targeting in your AdWords account(s)? ... Your Audit Checklist:
PPC audits are essential for maintaining and optimizing your Bing Ads and Google AdWords accounts. ... How to Conduct a Complete PPC Audit.