Published on February 6, 2014
How to Apply for KIIP Classes (사화통합프로그램) After the Pre-Test
PART 1: MY PAGE (마이페이지)
1. Go to www.socinet.go.kr Login! (FYI: You should probably use Internet Explorer for everything. But, ALL steps worked for me in Windows 7 & 8, IE 9 & 11, and on Mac Mavericks)
2. Go to My Page (마이페이지) Check your Level. (Level 4 – Wow! Seems a little intense maybe…) If you want, click the button in your blue stats box to get a Printable PDF-type version of your score (you’ll need to allow installation of about 7-8 ActiveX type scripts).
3. Click on the Button for Apply Class (과정신청)
PART 2: APPLY FOR CLASS
4. Select a Class Be mindful of the Application/Capacity numbers. It looks like Online classes are limited to 9 students. (I clicked EACH link to see the times, then registered for the only available one. I figure someone will drop eventually, so I want to know which slot to watch.)
5. Check the Class Info Under “Class Information” there it says: “This is an Online class. Prepare an Internet-ready computer, headset, and camera.”
(You’re in!) 6. Give a reason for your Online application Scroll to the bottom of the page and select a reason for your Online app. (Actually, they expect you to come to an available center nearby I guess. I literally got a phone call from Woosuk University to talk to me about applying for a class there about 10 minutes after I applied online.)
7. You’re In! Success! You’re in! Now just come back to this page on the class date at the class time for your first lesson (I guess… We’ll have to see how it goes.)
8. My Page again Now you’ll notice your class input into the box with your Level. Congrats! And good luck sticking with this big time commitment!
Remember that you need: A computer, a mic, a camera to take the class. Good luck!
Thanks for the excellent articles on the KIIP tests. So, to be clear, I can do this instead of just studying on my own and going to TOPIK tests?
The website is located at www.socinet.go.kr. ... I hope they open other online classes coz the ... I was able to register for the KIIP website and pre-test.
How to Apply for KIIP Classes ( 사화통합프로그램 ) After the Pre-Test. ... It looks like Online classes are limited to 9 students.
... while still others flee their home country and apply ... (KIIP) is part of that plan. This program is ... classes, etc) KoreanClass101 - An online ...
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Programme ... It's an online class, ... I don't recall any evening classes after 6pm.
KIIP Korean Immigration ... Hoping to apply for the online classes again in May ... Do I have to re-take the pre-test (level test) again to apply for the ...
Virginia Class A contractors are unrestricted in the dollar amount of contracts ... For more information on our online class, ... Conditions do apply.
Punctuation for Professionals—Live Online Class. ... Through a pre-test, ... Apply new strategies as you practice taking notes at a simulated 10-minute ...