Published on December 29, 2016
1. . Acquire CA Membership of ICAI
2. . Everyone in the Career of CA wants to become the ICAI membership of CA. ICAI is the national expert accounting collection of India. It was set up on 1 July, 1949 as the corporate body under the CA (Chartered Accountant ) Act, 1949 sanctioned by the Parliament (going about as the temporary Parliament of India) to manage the Chartered Accountancy profession in India. ICAI is the second biggest expert accounting body on the planet regarding participation, after American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. So that ICAI’s membership is the biggest achievement for CA.
3. Firstly, after clear the 10th class, you should be register with the board of studies for CPT (Common Proficiency Test). You can simultaneously study and appear the 10+2 class examination. After appear and qualify in the CPT and 10+2 class examination, you can join IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) an also register for the hundred hours ITT (Information Technology Training). In the IPCC, there are total seven papers and two groups: Group I Paper I: Accounting Paper II: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication Paper III: Cost Accounting and Financial management Paper IV: Taxation Group II Paper V: Advanced Accounting Paper VI: Auditing and Assurance Paper VII: Information Technology and Strategic management Appear and qualify in the both groups / group I OF IPCC after finish 9 months education study course.
4. . Before the Article ship Commencement, 35 hours undergo orientation programme. After passing Group I of IPCC, Join articled training for a period of 3 years. Undergo 1st GMCS (General Management and Communication Skills) course (15 days) during the 1st year of the articled training. Join CA Final Course after qualify both the groups of IPCC. It contains total 8 papers and two groups. Following subjects are covered in the final course: Group I Paper I: Financial Reporting Paper II: Strategic Financial Management Paper III: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics Paper IV: Corporate and Allied Laws Group II Paper V: Advanced Management Accounting Paper VI: Information Systems Control and Audit Paper VII: Direct Tax Laws Paper VIII: Indirect Tax Laws
5. . Undergo 2nd GMCS (General Management and Communication Skills course) for 15 days after finishing the articled training’ 18 months and finish the 3 years articled training. Show up in conclusive examination on finishing of practical preparing or while serving most recent 6 months of articled training. Pass final exam At the end acquire the membership of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
6. CREATED BY S.C.O 215-216-217 (First Floor) Backside Entry, Above Near ICICI Bank, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh. 08427339559, 07087785281 Website: http://www.delhicareergroup.com/ca_cpt.php