Published on October 22, 2014
1. How Insurance Agents Build Relationships Through Content Marketing
2. What We’ll Cover Today 1: Why Content Marketing? – The value and purpose of it 2: What Is Content Marketing? – What it looks like and can do 3: How Does It Work? – Actual business results 4: How OutboundEngine Works for You – Overview of your content marketing 5: Q&A
3. Part 1: Why Content Marketing?
4. Content marketing is a way of communicating with your audience through interesting, entertaining, and informative materials that are intended to help, not sell. Part 1
5. Purpose Help you retain policyholders and generate word-of-mouth referrals from them.
6. Value Content marketing sets you apart from your competition, helps brand you as a trusted resource and grows your business.
7. The old methods don’t work.
8. Less Expensive Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
9. More Effective Content marketing generates 3 times more leads than traditional marketing.
10. Customer Acquisition vs. Customer Retention It’s 6 - 7 times more expensive to acquire new customers than it is to retain an existing one!
11. The Brutal Truth Your policyholders are tired of being inundated with irrelevant messages, which is why they tune out traditional marketing... ...but you can change that!
12. Give Them a Reason To Love You • 90% of consumers find custom content useful • 78% believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them.
13. Part 2: What Is Content Marketing?
14. Content marketing is the planning, creation, promotion and measurement of content for a specific audience to influence a business outcome.
15. What Content Marketing Is Not
16. What Content Marketing Is Not
17. What Content Marketing Is Not
18. Content marketing is an experience.
19. Not as New as You Might Think John Deere’s The Furrow Magazine
20. Your award-winning health and wellness newsletter. Monthly Focus Get the Skinny on Trimming Trans Fats from Your Diet Trying to figure out how to fight the “good” versus “bad” cholesterol battle? Arm yourself with knowledge on trans fats. Learn how to substitute heart healthy foods for cholesterol clunkers and take our poll to tell us what change you’ll make. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 10,000 to 20,000 heart attacks and 3,000 to 7,000 coronary heart disease deaths could be prevented each year if Americans reduce the amount of artificial trans fats they eat. — Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2014 Health & Wellness From Brain Injury to Miss Utah: How One Woman Recovered After a Dangerous Fall Amy Davis never thought she would experience a traumatic brain injury (TBI), until one misstep during cheerleading practice sent her to the emergency room. Watch Amy’s story and learn how to avoid TBIs. Not as New as You Might Think BlueCross BlueShield of Texas mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=6aa0d38e62&view=pt&q=blue%20cross&qs=true&search=query&th=1485d4207ad597c8&siml=1485d4207ad597c8&si… 1/4
21. Not as New as You Might Think Red Bull
22. Help, Not Sell If you sell something, you make a customer for a day, but if you help someone, you make a customer for life.
23. Connect with People Beyond Your Business “Speak to the dog, in the language of the dog, about what’s in the heart of the dog.” - Roy Williams
24. What It Looks Like
25. Twitter Facebook
26. The 5 Business Benefits of Content Marketing
27. 1: Keeps Your Policyholders Engaged
28. 2: Builds Long-Term Relationships
29. 3: Grows & Nurtures Your Relationships
30. 4: Supplements What You Already Do
31. 5: Brands You Personally and Professionally
32. Part 3: How It Works
33. How It Works
34. Great for New & Repeat Business
35. Retention of Your Policyholders
36. Consistently Delivered
37. Referrals, Referrals, Referrals. 69% of insurance agency new business clients come from client referrals.
38. The Vision Part 1 What does content marketing look like for your existing policyholders?
39. The Vision Part 2 What does content marketing look like for building up your referral business?
40. Part 4: How OutboundEngine Works
44. Social Media: Facebook
45. Social Media: Twitter
46. Social Media: LinkedIn
47. Business Profile Page
49. Quick Look into the Dashboard
50. RECA P 1: Why Content Marketing? 2: What Is Content Marketing? 3: How Does It Work? 4: How OutboundEngine Works for You
51. QUESTION S?
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
The number one goal of content marketing for insurance agents is to increase your referrals through better policyholder relationships. There are ...
Did you know that the benefits of content marketing for insurance agents ... through interesting ... content want to build good relationships ...
... relationships through email marketing ... build customer relationships through ... insurance agents build personal relationships ...
... businesses through email marketing, content ... Agents Build Customer Relationships Through ... Insurance Agent Marketing Insurance Agents ...
State of Content Marketing: Insurance ... niche and develop strong relationships with ... through rates for insurance agencies via mobile were ...
Why Content Marketing is a Must for Insurance Agents in ... content marketing to help build your ... of content marketing for your insurance ...
... on helping independent insurance agents grow ... Content Marketing; Insurance Marketing ... a killing through online insurance marketing has ...
Loyalty Driver ® for Insurance is the email marketing ... Agents build better relationships with ... Our editorial content passes through a ...
101 Sales & Marketing Ideas for Agencies. ... insurance content ... to his or her situation will build stronger relationships and open the door to ...