Published on October 15, 2014
1. Social media in 2014 Presentation by Majid Mahmood
2. Table of content Introduction Facebook Instagram Twitter Google + YouTube Tumblr WordPress Pinterest LinkedIn Flickr
3. Introduction People and business are using social media but what is the social media landscape now?
4. Facebook June 2014: 829 Million Daily active users on average June 2014: 654 million mobile daily active users on average 1.32 billion monthly active users as of June 30, 2014 1.07 billion mobile monthly active users as of June 30, 2014 Approximately 81.7% of daily active users are outside the US and Canada Source: http://newsroom.fb.com/company-info/
5. Instagram 200M Monthly Active users 65%+ People Outside U.S. 20Billion Photos Shared 1.6Billion Likes Daily 60Million Average Photos Per Day Source: http://instagram.com/press/
6. Twitter 271 million monthly active users 500 million Tweets are sent per day 78% of Twitter active users are on mobile 77% of accounts are outside the U.S. Twitter supports 35+ languages Vine: More than 40 million users Source: https://about.twitter.com/company
7. Google + 540 million active users 61% of brands have Google + page The +1 button is pressed 5 billion times a day Source: https://leveragenewagemedia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Social-infographic_2014.png http://www.dotdash.ie/who-is-using-google-plus http://www.socialmediadelivered.com/2012/08/16/whats-cool-about-google-infographic/
8. YouTube 1 billion + unique users visit YouTube each month 6 billion + hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that's almost an hour for every person on Earth 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages First video uploaded to YouTube titled “Me at the Zoo” on 23 April 2005 Source: https://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html http://www.designinfographics.com/social-media-infographics/youtube-facts-figures
9. Tumblr 207.2 million blogs 93.7 billion posts Found in 2007 120,000 new blogs per day 38,000 posts per minute Average user spends 23 minutes on Tumblr Source: www.tumblr.com http://www.iambuckingham.com/xtumblebot-tumblr-bot-review/ http://www.jeffbullas.com/2011/11/28/social-media-marketing-10-inspiring-infographics/
10. WordPress Over 409 million people view blogs on Wordpress.com 16.3 Billion number of page views across blogs published on Wordpress.com in September 2014 61.8 Million posts done on blogs published on Wordpress.com in September 2014 6.2 Million pages published on blogs published on Wordpress.com in September 2014 55.4 Million comments published on blogs on Wordpress.com in September 2014 24.7 Million files uploaded on blogs on Wordpress.com in September 2014 Source: http://en.wordpress.com/stats/ http://en.wordpress.com/stats/traffic/ https://wordpress.com/stats/posting/
11. Pinterest 70 million active users 80 % users are women Average time spent on Pinterest per month: 98 minutes 80 % + pins are repin 15.5 % time is spent repining Source: http://www.modea.com/blog/pinterest-infographic http://socialfresh.com/pinterest-users/
12. LinkedIn 313 Million registered users 5.7 + billion professionally-oriented searches on the platform in 2012. 3 million + companies have LinkedIn Company Pages. More than 1.5 million unique publishers actively using the LinkedIn Share button on their sites to send content into the LinkedIn platform. LinkedIn members are sharing insights and knowledge in more than 2.1 million LinkedIn Groups. In the second quarter of 2014, mobile accounted for 45 percent of unique visiting members to LinkedIn. Source: http://press.linkedin.com/about
13. Flickr 2500 + images uploaded every minute 292 Million Geo tagged images 228 Million Creative Common licensed pictures Over 3 million pictures uploaded every day Over 7.2 Billion images uploaded to Flickr Source: http://www.newsilike.in/infographics/flickr-trend-report-2012/
14. Social media is constantly growing There is a need that companies use social media in a smart manner by developing strategies. Always analyze any strategy you have and do not forget to define your audience
15. Social media can be used to promote business and create a stronger brand image.
16. Planning Define Plan Social media strategy Execute Analyze Performance Support
17. Thank you
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
What is the view of different social media in 2014? ... Share How does social media look like in 2014?
... Marketers often talk about how social media is growing... but what does ... What Does Social Media Growth Look Like? ... February 8, 2014 ...
Social Media - Of the world's ... What Does a Day in Social Media Look Like? [Infographic] by Verónica Jarski | January 7, ... 2014 via web ...
What will social media’s giants look like in 5 or 10 ... Fortune asked a few experts to daydream about where these networks might ... 2014, 9:25 AM EDT ...
What will social media look like in ... describe that like a 2014 typewriter ... internet will operate like electricity does ...
What does freedom look like? ... he would look out upon the world and share his images on social media. ... Freedom 2014. Freedom World ...
What will social media look like in ... What does this mean? While social media will never ... in the world a Social-Media-Alternate-Universe looks like.
How social media is reshaping news. ... 4 What’s the news experience like on Facebook? ... 5 How does social media impact the discussion of news events?
Digital Life in 2025. ... Social media will facilitate and amplify the feelings of loss and abuse. ... Pew Research Center does not take policy positions.
Social media 2020: What will it look like? ... What does this mean for you? ... 2014, May 19. A really ...