Published on January 28, 2016
1. Visual communication is the communication of ideas through the visual display of information. It includes: art, signs, photography, typography, drawing fundamentals, colour and electronic resources. Colour is the element of art that is produced when light striking an object, is reflected back to the eye. Colour association is a very important factor in Visual Communication. Colours add stunning meaning to communication as it gives strength to the Visual Message, conveys rapid impression that can be understood longer.
2. There are 4 psychological primary colours; Red Blue Yellow Green They relate respectively to the body, the mind, and the emotions. This sort of psyche found naturally since we are born. We are attracted towards the same colour which we have selected in our childhood and it stays with us throughout our life. Research into psychological effects of colour has shown that it truly has an impact on our lives.
3. Different Colours can be used effectively to Visually Communicate with different consumers. A market place, where colour is a vital key in communicating positive, negative, attractive and ugly image of a product. Your target market is the people or businesses you are aiming to sell your products or services to; it is therefore important that you understand the colors that will attract your specific market. By choosing right colour for your product you can increase your sales.
4. RED: Love, Excitement, Energy, Sincerity, Strength, Alertness, Danger, Fast, Increase Appetite. YELLOW: Brightness, Confidence, Hope, Warmth, Youth, Imagination, Caution, Grab Attention, Ensures Quality, Refresh, Hunger. BLUE: Integrity, Socialize, Reliable, Dependable, Trust, Freedom, Peace, Honesty. GREEN: Cleanliness, Freshness, Friendly Environment, Life, Growth, Healing, Relaxation, New Beginnings, Nature. BLACK: Intelligence, Authority, Luxury, Mystery, Evil, Death.
5. The RED colour easily attract attention of consumer suffering from appetite. The YELLOW colour easily grabs attention of consumer who emphasize on quality, warmth & joy.
6. As we already discussed that Color is an important tool for communication which also works for co-working spaces. It can encourage, calm, or depress workers. Color and decor play important functions in creating an environment conducive to work, but also conducive to communication, creativity and positive thinking.
He understands how it affects business communication. ... Colour your communication. ... Colours in our communications can affect our moods and our ...
Business Communications & Etiquette | Business Models & Organizational Structure | ... Environmental Issues That Affect Business. Feng Shui Business Colors.
Business Models & Organizational Structure | Business ... How Does Communicating Affect ... Poor communication can affect work production because ...
Managing Organizational Culture for Effective Communication ... Business Sciences. Earth ... for any large organizational change to take effect and be ...
Understand how communication channels affect communication. ... Verbal communications in business take ... (Eds.), Research in organizational behavior ...
organizational communication can be defined as ... communication networks, (4) organizational ... for adapting to a rapidly changing business environment ...
Social Media and its Effects on Organizational Communication ... affect the organizational communication ... Business Communication ...
Colour is a powerful and important communication tool, ... LearnHow Colour Communicates Meaning.