Published on December 26, 2016
1. How i forgot my hotmail password how do i get it back WELCOME TO DEMO VIDEO OF hotmail PASSWORD CONTINUE SEE
2. There are following steps:- IF ANY ISSUES CONTACT OUR PROVIDE TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-888-269-0130 Step:-1 Open the hotmail.com home page. Hotmail has changed names to Outlook.com, but it can still be accessed through the Outlook.com sign in page. Your Hotmail account still works with Outlook.com.You can recover inactive accounts for up to 365 days since the last time you logged in. Accounts that have not been accessed in over a year will be permanently deleted.
3. Step:-2 Click the "Can't access your account?" link. This can be found beneath the email and password fields.
4. Step :-3 Select "I forgot my password" and click "Next".. Step:-4 Enter the Hotmail address you need access to in the "Microsoft account" field.Fill out the Captcha and click "Next".
5. Step:-5 Select a verification method. In order to get access to the password reset page, you'll need to verify your identity with Microsoft. There are several methods for doing so, depending on the contact preferences you have set for your account.Email - If you have a recovery email address associated with your account, a verification code will be sent to it. You must have previously set a secondary email for your account. , especially if you can't remember old details about your account.