Published on December 13, 2016
1. HORSEBACK RIDING MEXICO 9 Day Haciendas at Lagos de Moreno Jalisco
2. HorsetrailMexicoTours “Discoveringtheworldthroughyourhorse'sears” 2
3. “Discoveringtheworldthroughyourhorse'sears” The Luxury horseback riding in Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel & SPA Lagos de Moreno Jalisco Mexico Premier Horseback Riding in the Small Luxury We welcome you with a Margarita or Tequila Cocktail. Dinner with some specialties of this Hacienda. 3
4. Itinerary 9days 4
5. Hacienda&SPAenLagosdeMoreno 5
6. Day1-HospedajeHaciendaSepulveda Arrival to Leon Airport (BJX) or Aguascalientes Airport (AGU) Welcome cocktail will be offer in the check in Members of the family (horse fanatics themselves!) that have owned the hacienda for several centuries greet us warmly; a tour will be offer visiting the Hacienda. Your room will be a large and comfortable Master Suite, with all the amenities of a Luxury Hotel: TV, telephone, free wifi internet, bathrobe, pamphlets; 3 types of pillows some rooms offer terrace and some have hot tube with Jacuzzi Diner and night Hacienda 1 6
7. 2DAY Ride to Hacienda Standard Breakfast in Mamalena Restaurant we there are one of the best eggs in the region, Sepulveda's eggs, we recommend them a lot. Transfer by car to Hacienda Jaramillo, Warm up ride near the hacienda to get to know the horses, and then Ride to Sierra de Comanja, ride to the heights of the la Sierra de Comanja, ascending the mountains, with nice views, after 3.5 hours arrive to the former miner Village of Comanja de Corona, were we will ride along the town then visit The Ferreria, a very old Farriery were they made the cancels of iron and steel for the Lagos manor houses, 7
8. 2DAY We will visit a very famous horse trainer “Machin” in this small town, he has dancing horses will be a good experience to meet with this friendly horse lover, he will offer us the lunch in his restaurant Hacienda Los Caballos and show us the horses he is training and hopefully we can give us a demonstration, after lunch we will continue riding towards Ecological, a very nice hotel located in the Mountains, its has SPA, Temazcal, sauna, a small pond where you can fish, hike or climb a small rocky formation it’s in front of the hotel. Diner in the restaurant, after we can have board games, We will spend the night in Ecological 8
9. Día3 Hacienda Standard-Hacienda Sepulveda Breakfast in Ecological Hacienda.Ride to the Mines of El Horcon Visit the mine.Snack and refreshment Continue riding to Comanja Viejo, visit this ghost town that used to be the first settlements in late 1580 Light lunch in Comanja Viejo Continue riding towards Ecological Dinner in Ecological Hacienda. 9
10. Day4 Breakfast in Ecological Today we will continue riding in la Sierra, (Mountains) from Ecological Hotel we will ride to the town of Comanja, we we will make a quick stop, and then continue to ride with an spectacular views of the high mountains, passing a reservoir, you will be able to see an amazing view of the mountains of la Sierra alta (the high sierra) after riding along a road we will have the opportunity to canter in some parts of the road, then we will ride cross country in a very narrow trail, very interesting it’s also to see how the vegetation is changing, in some parts the adventure come to trail where the horses have to make an effort to climb some rocks and going down to small creeks, we will continue riding all the way approx 4 hours in the meeting point will be the truck with trailer, load the horses and drive 25 min to Hacienda San Rafael, a very nice well decorated and restored rural mansion.There We will eat a superb lunch upon arriving.
11. Day4 Free evening: hiking to the 3 reservoirs there are in the property, relax,, Tequila time with Mrs. Maria Serrano and family the owners where you will be very welcomed, and feel like in home, Dinner and night in San Rafael,
12. Day5 Breakfast in the Hacienda We will ride through the potreros of this property, passing by the reservoir of this hacienda, nice places to ride and canter, then continue riding in the main road to San Cirilo, after taking another Camino Real San Cirilo is the Hacienda of Pancho and Lena, our professional guides, this couple are 100% related to horses they have this Equestrian Center, where Pancho and Lena can show us Natural Horsemanship, roping, and some recommendations of them are worthier in order to improve our way of riding, they will prepare a special dinner for us.
13. Day5 They will show us their workshop where they do handmade Chaps, Belts, covers and saddles. this handmade technique it’s not used by many people because the detail work you have to put on to every piece you made, this art craft it's worthed to see, and know this famous local artist. Night in San Cirilo
14. Day6 Breakfast in the Hacienda, Load the horses in the Trailer and drive 25 min Today we will ride in Sabindas Ranch a huge ranch with lots of adventures, were Mr Ernesto Serrano the owner will give us a warm welcome, we will continue riding in this spectacular ranch, with nice trails, cross country we will visit the dam of sabindas, after a couple hours more riding we will get back to the ranch and have a superb lunch, normally Ernesto cooks and give our riders the best of the culinary experience of the Mexican BBQ After lunch upload the horses in the Trailer and drive back to Hacienda San Cirilo.
15. Day7 A Rancher Breakfast will be served, then saddle horses to Ride from San Cirilo and then continue riding along caminos de arrieros, we will pass by Hacienda Sanfandila and see it while we ride besides this hacienda, then continue to Towards Hacienda Sepulveda.We will arrive to Hotel Hacienda Sepulveda & SPA, were they will have a welcome margarita cocktail lunch in the Restaurant of the Hacienda Free evening, after some days in the saddle an holistic massage will be an excellent option,or the swimming pool, or get in the hot tub,Enjoy the day in Hacienda who has been award to be one of the best Hotel Hacienda´s in Mexico by Travel & Leisure magazine.Dinner in the Hacienda.
17. Day9 Breakfast in Mamalena Restaurant, Ride to Hacienda San Cayetano we will pass by mesquite and elms forest, this elms trees are huge, we can canter on the trails and been enjoying a nice landscapes of different species of Cactus, Nopales, and Pirules. Ride to The Canyon of the Alcazar, Cross country ride with lots of adventures ascending and then descending the hills riding through the Canyon, we will see the cows and bulls. Pita and Juan Alcazar the owners of this Hacienda will receive us with a courtesy drink and snacks, in the evening, after a snack with a good beer, wine or Tequila, Pita will show us about the Equinotherapy, she has been doing this for the last 20 years, it’s interesting to know more about it and more because anyone can take a therapy, pass a good time with this friendly family listen to music while enjoying the ambience of the hacienda. Get back to the horses because we are almost finishing our holiday, so after 1:30 min riding arrive in Hacienda Sepulveda Farewell dinner in the Corral, with a special Mexican dinner and music. night in Hacienda Sepulveda
18. Day 9 Breakfast in Hacienda Sepulveda Transfer to the airport.
19. End Horsetrail Mexico Tours Reservations email@example.com WhatsApp +52-777-5652126 www.HorsetrailMexicoTours.tv 19