Published on March 3, 2014
By Hugo Mendez and Carlos Mendez
• A home remedy can be defined as an alternative treatment which utilizes spices, vegetables, or other common items found within the household.
• There are many controversies regarding home remedies; many individuals believe home remedies are impractical or tedious. Home Remedies are less expensive than conventional treatments, and may be much more effective (effectiveness varies between individuals).
• 1.) Drinking Plenty of fluids: the common cold can be treated by drinking a large quantity of liquid. Drinking plenty of fluids thins the layer of mucus within your nasal passages. • 2.) Lemons: Lemons contain an abundance of vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant. Lemon or lime juice are known to decrease the strength of the cold virus and reduce the amount of phlegm. In order to provide an effect add lemon juice to your tea with honey. • 3.) Ginger: Steep several slice of ginger root into hot water and drink the mixture.
• 1.) Cucumber: The application of cucumber onto the affected area soothes the rash. • 2.) Apple Cider Vinegar: In order to utilize apple cider vinegar you must apply an object preferably a paper bag and place it on the affected area in order to draw out the toxins. • 3.) Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel when placed directly on the affected area will soothe the rash quickly. • 4.) Cold Compresses: The application of cold compresses reduce the potency of the rash and prevents the formation of blisters.
• 1.) Constant Hydration: Drink soothing beverages such as mint or chamomile tea as well as coconut water or bone broth. • 2.) Probiotics: The most efficient method of consumption when ill is in the form of yogurt or kefir. Probiotics are important due to the fact that the bacteria found within these substances promote immune system health. • 3.) Chia Seeds: Since chia seeds absorb water, the gel like coating which will eventually form around the hydrated seed will soothe your digestion and transport water across your body.
• Baking Soda: Mix one-half tablespoon in a glass of water and apply the mixture on the affected areas utilizing a sponge. • Oatmeal: Grind two cups of oatmeal into a coarse powder, place the oatmeal in a half gallon of water and allow the oatmeal to remain there for 10-15 minutes. Pour the mixture into a cloth bag and place the cloth bag into a drawn bath and stir the water until it appears as if it is a milky color. • Herbal Tea: Ingesting certain soothing herbal teas such as chamomile, holy basil, marigold, and lemon balm can reduce itching sensations.
• Pickle Juice: You can drink pickle juice if you suffer from cramps during long runs. • Tennis Ball: You can use a tennis ball as a massage tool in order to relieve muscle knots or tight muscles. This is achieved by applying pressure onto the affected area. • Cherry Juice: Many runners claim that cherry juice alleviates muscular discomfort or pain.
• The benefits associated with home remedies are vast: • Home remedies have a very small cost associated with them. • Home remedies are natural and wholesome, in the sense that they are not processed, and several may not induce several adverse reactions when compared with Pharmaceutical treatments. • These Remedies are simple to assemble and use. • Several of these remedies can improve your health.
• http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/26474/alterna tive_medicine/the_benefits_of_natural_home_remedies.h tml • http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/naturalmedicine/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-colds.htm • http://running.about.com/od/injuryrecovery/ht/injuryrecove ry.htm
Comprehensive list of home remedies for ailments such as common cold, acne, toothache, backache etc
Find out how to cure minor ailments naturally with our healing home remedies. When it comes to minor ailments like headaches and motion sickness ...
Home-Remedies.info - Ultimate Cure for Common Ailments. Welcome to Home-Remedies.Info, a user friendly guide to cure diseases in the simplest way.
Home remedies, natural and effective for common ailments like acne, asthma, backache,bad breath,boils,cold,constipation,cough,gas, gum problems,headaches ...
Foundation of good health lies in what you eat. Good nutrition is key to longevity. A human body requires 4 basic forms of nutrients - fats, proteins ...
Herbal Antibiotics: Natural Home Remedies for common Ailments: (Herbs - Natural Remedies - Herbal Remedies - Herbal Medicine - Organic Cures - Acupuncture ...
Home Remedies for Common Ailments: Natural Cures for 55 Conditions Including Arthritis, Migraine, Sciatica, Gout, Constipation, and More (Personal Health ...
Find herbal remedies for common ailments from Acne to Yeast Infections. Learn to make home remedies.
The Best Home Remedies site is filled with proven treatments for a wide variety of health problems. Learn some of the best natural home remedies here.