Published on November 20, 2018
1. MINI PROJECT CCB-5P1 HIRING A CAB
2. INDEX INTRODUCTION OBJECTIVES PROCESSES BENEFITS LANGUAGES MODULES
3. INTRODUCTION To produce a web application that allows customer to register and reserve cab online. A web application will be designed to handle the entire primary Information required to manage the whole data. Simplifies and reduces paper work. Maintains a separate database. Introduces to more user friendly approach.
4. OBJECTIVES To create a transparent, efficient and affordable interface for the user. To employ more drivers. To provide a place for cab owners and travel agencies to increase their traffic. To enhance Business Processes. To ensure Eco-friendliness.
5. PROCESSES Registration Process: • User must be registered before booking a cab. • Proper validations will be provided to keep only authenticated users i.e. those users who will provide correct information.
6. • All the data supply by the user will be stored in database and it will be used for further validations and authentications. • For registration, users can give login and password of their choice. • Login names and password will be stored in the databases so that the users can directly login without registering again and again.
7. Login: • The customers type their login details i.e. users id and password and then only he can be logged on. • The user id and password given by the customers are checked from the data stored in the database.
8. Cab Search: • Users can search cab for a particular location here. • Users are required to enter pick up and destination location. • Various types of cabs will be available for the users to select between them.
9. BENEFITS Easy to use Secure Efficient Fast Easily available Affordable
10. LANGUAGES HTML CSS MYSQL PHP
11. MODULES 1. User Interface • Sign up • Sign in • Contact us • Booking • About us 2. Database Management • Admin • User data • Drivers data • Cab data 3. GPS and Notifications • Customer location • Destination location • Booking notification • Cancel notification
12. User Interface Various Web pages will be developed so that the users have a great experience. Web pages will consist of: • HOME page • LOGIN page(Sign-up and Sign-in) • BOOKING page • CONTACT page
13. Database Management To create the database of: • Users • Drivers • Cabs To update and edit database. To connect database of Users, Drivers and Cabs to Web platform.
14. GPS and Notification Using GPS to locate source as well as destination. To calculate the distance of the route. To calculate the estimated fare on the basis of distance. A notification system will be implemented. A notification will be sent to both the users and the driver after booking. In case of cancellation a notification will be again sent to both the user and the driver.
15. THANK YOU