Published on February 16, 2014
Guidelines for Examination in Business Studies www.commerceatease.com
1. Read the question paper thoroughly. www.commerceatease.com
2. Read the instructions properly, regarding attempting the parts and sub-parts, word limit for the answers etc. www.commerceatease.com
3. Make it sure to attempt the questions in serial order. Space can be reserved for the answers to be written later on. Though marks are not deducted for not attempting the questions in serial order, there can be inconvenience to the paper checker and sometimes may lead to loss of marks accidently. www.commerceatease.com
4. Word limit for different questions must be adhered. Rather than counting the words in the answer make a rough estimate of your words in a line and then count the number of lines used. www.commerceatease.com
5. Answers must be precise and to the point. Write what is required .Don't write anything not asked in the question directly or indirectly. www.commerceatease.com
6. In case of long answers you must underline the main headings with dark blue ink. Colored ink other than royal blue or blue black is strictly not allowed. www.commerceatease.com
7. Questions involving difference must be written in three columns, the first column for writing the basis of difference. If difference cannot be written in columns with or without basis, separate paragraphs may be used and main points be underlined. www.commerceatease.com
8. Questions involving process must be answered in steps in serial order. If that sequence is broken you must not expect marks for the answer. Give a diagram clearly labeled, along with answer. www.commerceatease.com
9. Try to attempt direct questions in case of choice, to get maximum marks. www.commerceatease.com
10. Once again every question must be read properly to understand the answer required by the examiner. www.commerceatease.com
11. Dear student, you must make it sure the golden principle "Make the examiner happy by showing what he wants, he will make you happy by giving the marks that you want". www.commerceatease.com
Paper Guidelines. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: email@example.com ... A Study on Video Browsing Strategies. Technical Report.
2012 HSC Business Studies Marking Guidelines . Section II . Question 21 (a) Criteria Marks ...
Term Paper Guidelines. ... ("If scientists would only study this...."). Others claim the alleged phenomena will be "forever outside the limits of ...
Guidelines for Writing a Case Study Analysis. A case study analysis requires you to investigate a business problem, ... follow these guidelines to help you ...
Business Studies Exam Paper: Business Studies Marking guidelines: ... Engineering Studies Exam Paper: Engineering Studies Marking guidelines: English ...
Publication in a reputable, peer reviewed journal should ... The aim of this paper is to provide guidelines to assist ... In the case of a large study, ...
Journal of Business Research; Guide for authors; Guide for Authors. ... Your Paper Your Way We now differentiate between the requirements for new and ...
And i will tell you some tips and guidelines for the paper that how to ... enough for the paper attempting. ... How to Attempt Papers Guide and ...
ASSESSMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2015: ... 2015 Examination Guidelines for Business Studies and Dance Studies ... Chief Markers' Reports + History Paper 2:
Guidance Regarding Authorship of Papers and Products from Projects with Multiple Collaborators ... 1991). Guidelines have ... of the study; 3. analyzed and ...