Published on January 6, 2017
1. 1© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 The Growth of Mobile POS in India
2. 2© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Introduction • Mobile POS is the next in thing in the mobile payment solution market in India. • The number of choices is increasing and are expected to rise manifold in the next five years. • Research reveals that mobile POS devices will increase at a compound rate of 32% per year till 2019. • POS evolved to make life easier for retailers. • Convenience on the go for people • Have made payment location agnostic
3. 3© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 How does it work? A 3 Step Process: Step 1: Businesses have to choose a mobile POS solution which can empower the business to accept sales. The payment location can be online or at a retail store. Step 2: Simply download the app from the app store and set up an account with the service provider. Alternatively, one can also create an account with the mobile POS provider on their website and download their app. Step 3: Connect a mobile POS reader to your device through Bluetooth or the audio jack. The user then needs to sync the reader to downloaded apps and you are then ready to accept cards.
4. 4© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Convenience all the way Business whenever, where-ever. Just tap, swipe or dip a customer’s card on the mobile. The app will authorize the secure transaction and the transaction will flow. The receipt is given to the customer through mobile SMS or email id.
5. 5© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Benefits for Businesses Customer Focussed Accepts payments anytime, anywhere - a great convenience to the customers. Enhancing customer experience has resulted in increased sales for millions of businesses across the globe. Easier crowd management Have made crowd management extremely easy. Long queues at the cash counter is history now. mPOS is easy to use and the turnaround time is very fast. Sell Anywhere Has made selling products anywhere easy. No need for movement of traditional hardware of POS, all one needs is a mobile or a tablet and an internet connection.
6. 6© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Benefits for Businesses Price and Inventory Lookup A number of extra services which help businesses plan their inventory successfully and modify prices to conveniently price the frequently bought articles and benefit from them. Other Value Added Services Various value added services like campaigns and loyalty programs to retain customers.
7. 7© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 payPLUS One of the leading mobile POS providers in India. Has empowered businesses across the country to provide the convenience of card payment to customers, win back lost sales opportunities and win loyal customers. One of the most efficient mobile POS provider in India – payPLUS. Inbuilt CRM to help businesses access important customer data like shopping pattern, payment pattern, frequently bought articles etc Runs various campaigns and loyalty programs to retain customers Ties up with different service providers to present customers with coupons and discounts.
8. 8© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Future Scenario Mobile POS market in India is growing at 10% every year. Number of mobile terminals has grown by 50% in the last one year. Pretty soon, most businesses will be moving on to mobile POS.
9. 9© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Disclaimer Copyright © 2015: Comviva Technologies Ltd, Registered Office at A-26, Info City, Sector 34, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, India. All rights about this document are reserved and shall not be , in whole or in part, copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any manner including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, machine readable ,photographic, optic recording or otherwise without prior consent, in writing, of Comviva Technologies Ltd (the Company). The information in this document is subject to changes without notice. This describes only the product defined in the introduction of this documentation. This document is intended for the use of prospective customers of the Company Products Solutions and or Services for the sole purpose of the transaction for which the document is submitted. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of the company. The Customer, who/which assumes full responsibility for using the document appropriately. The Company welcomes customer comments as part of the process of continuous development and improvement. The Company, has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the document are adequate, sufficient and free of material errors and omissions. The Company will, if necessary, explain issues, which may not be covered by the document. However, the Company does not assume any liability of whatsoever nature , for any errors in the document except the responsibility to provide correct information when any such error is brought to company’s knowledge. The Company will not be responsible, in any event, for errors in this document or for any damages, incidental or consequential, including monetary losses that might arise from the use of this document or of the information contained in it. This document and the Products, Solutions and Services it describes are intellectual property of the Company and/or of the respective owners thereof, whether such IPR is registered, registrable, pending for registration, applied for registration or not. The only warranties for the Company Products, Solutions and Services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying its products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. The Company shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. The Company logo is a trademark of the Company. Other products, names, logos mentioned in this document , if any , may be trademarks of their respective owners. Thank you Visit us at www.mahindracomviva.com
10. 10© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015
Mobile POS is the next in thing in the mobile payment solution market in India. The number of choices is increasing and are expected to rise manifold in the next five ...
IndigoEdge Bangalore | Paris Indian Payments Industry: Mobile POS Solutions IE Insight Feb 2014
Demonetisation helps PoS device maker Verifone register highest growth in India ... India, is weak in the low-cost mobile PoS ... point-of-sale or ...
Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market revenue is projected to reach US$51.4 bn by ... India, Hong Kong and ... 3.2.1 High Growth of Mobile POS Terminals Driving the ...
This article talks about the report on Mobile Payments market in India. ... little capability and incentive to acquire POS ... Market Growth; Mobile Wallet ...
Incredible India! M-Payments and ... growth in mobile transactions worldwide, with the total ... electronic payment transactions at the point of sale (POS)
... 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market - Global Industry Growth, ... (POS) Terminals Market - Global Industry Growth ... for mobile POS ...
... Mobile Point of Sale Technology Indsutry" ... Industry Analysis, Growth, Research Report, Trends And Forecast To ... Initially mobile point of sale ...