Published on October 12, 2016
1. MR. AMAR M. RAVAL Assistant professor, BMCPER, MODASA PHARMAROCKS: THE WAY OF SUCCESS
2. GPAT & NIPER PREPARATION PLANGPAT & NIPER PREPARATION PLAN • When you start preparation of GPAT and NIPER. First of all give importance to the GPAT, • because the preparation strategy is different for GPAT and NIPER. • Whereas GPAT concentrate on subject knowledge deeply and it is somewhat time taking to answer the questions • when compare to the NIPER in which concentrate only on basics of subject especially in organic and stereo chemistry and analytical chemistry. • when you qualified in GPAT then only you will be eligible for NIPER.
3. First divide all subjects from simple to difficulty and according to their weightage in entrance exam. According to my opinion I will give an idea First start with order 1. Pharmacognosy 2. Pharmacology 3. Analysis 4. Pharmaceutical calculations 5. Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence 6. Biochemistry, Microbilogy, Biotechnology 7. Pharmaceutics- physical pharmacy Unit operations Bio pharmaceutics Dispensing and clinical pharmacy 8. Medicinal Chemistry GPAT & NIPER PREPARATION PLANGPAT & NIPER PREPARATION PLAN
4. IMPORTANCE & BENIFITS OF GPAT EXAMIMPORTANCE & BENIFITS OF GPAT EXAM • Important for admission in Master courses.(M.Pharm, M.tech) • B.Pharm completed & final year B. Pharm students ONLY are eligible for appearing in GPAT Exam • B. Pharm 1st year 3rd to year students are NOT ELIGIBLE. • BUT they can start their preparation syllabus wise so they can cover IMPORTANT TOPICS OF GPAT during their semester study. • Online GPAT conducted by AICTE, New Delhi • AICTE, NEW DELHI provide RS 12400/- PER MONTH SCHOLARSHIP to ALL GPAT QUALIFIED STUDENTS.
5. GPAT EXAM FORMAT & PATTERNGPAT EXAM FORMAT & PATTERN • Test Paper Contain Total 125 MCQ. • Each right answer having 4 marks. • Total marks 500. Time limit: 180 Min • Negative marking 1 mark for each wrong answer. (-1 for wrong Ans) • No negative marking for QUESTIONS which are NOT ATTEMPTED
6. Strategy for Qualify GPATStrategy for Qualify GPAT • Total 125 MCQ are there in exam • To qualify GPAT exam it is enough to attempt 70 to 80 MCQ • Last three years Average CUTOFF to Qualify exam is • For OPEN & OBC : 115 to 125 Marks out of 500. • For SC & ST : 90 to 100 Marks out of 500. • If u attempt 80 MCQ from that around 50 MCQ right & around 30 MCQ wrong your score Will be 170/500 • If u attempt 70 MCQ from that around 40 MCQ right & around 30 MCQ wrong your score Will be 130/500 • Above 130 is the safe score to qualify GPAT • but try to score above 150 for Higher ALL INDIA RANK
7. Strategy for Being GPAT TOPPERStrategy for Being GPAT TOPPER • MUST HAVE TO ATTEMPT 90 TO 100 MCQ • 60 TO 70 MCQ MUST BE CORRECT • SO YOUR SCORE WILL BE B/W 200 TO 250 • ALL INDIA RANK WILL BE IN TOP 10 OR 100 • IF U ATTEMPT MORE MCQ WITH CONFEDENCE THEN MORE CHANCE TO QUALIFY GPAT EXAM
8. MARKS CALCULATION LOGICMARKS CALCULATION LOGIC
9. EXPERT REVIEW BY GPAT TOPPEREXPERT REVIEW BY GPAT TOPPER Miss. Shristi PrakashMiss. Shristi Prakash GPAT AIR 11 (GPAT 2016) PHARMAROCKS STUDENTGPAT AIR 11 (GPAT 2016) PHARMAROCKS STUDENT • Gpat includes mostly all the 4 year syllabus of B.pharma , which is very vast so one must start preparing for it atleast 7 month before the exam • A through and basic knowledge of pharmacy will make it easier to crack gpat. • One should start the preparation with main and hard subjects like Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics & pharmacognosy . • make a routine & do each subject everyday . • never do one subject whole day. • When you start preparing for gpat , make sure you read everything thoroughly so that you have a good concept of it. Never rush and try to finish it quickly , bcoz starting time is the best time for gaining the concept.
10. • Also start solving at least 50 questions per day ,it will help you to evaluate yourself. • ever leave easy subjects like jurisprudence, dispensing, calculation etc. As there are very direct question from them and if you have read them it will help you score marks. • Now a days questions from anatomy & physiology are also coming ,so do it also .Maximum 2 days are enough for it. • Last one month is very important so revise whole syllabus carefully. • Keep the subject which you have problem remembering it for the last 2 days . EXPERT REVIEW BY GPAT TOPPEREXPERT REVIEW BY GPAT TOPPER Miss. Shristi PrakashMiss. Shristi Prakash GPAT AIR 11 (GPAT 2016) PHARMAROCKS STUDENTGPAT AIR 11 (GPAT 2016) PHARMAROCKS STUDENT
11. • Remember not to study anything new in last 15 days. Just revise all you have studied. • Never get anxious or scared by others preparation. Only focus on yourself. • Make notes while studying , it comes very handy in last days. • Do last year question papers. • Lastly do not panic before the exam , just relax , open your mind & give the exam. • Read PHARMAROCKS booklet side by side with your preparation, it will help you remember things. You can find very valuable tables in the booklet which comes very handy. PHARMAROCKS : HELPLINE: 9016312020PHARMAROCKS : HELPLINE: 9016312020 EXPERT REVIEW BY GPAT TOPPEREXPERT REVIEW BY GPAT TOPPER Miss. Shristi PrakashMiss. Shristi Prakash GPAT AIR 11 (GPAT 2016) PHARMAROCKS STUDENTGPAT AIR 11 (GPAT 2016) PHARMAROCKS STUDENT
12. FOR ANY QUERY REGARDINGFOR ANY QUERY REGARDING GPAT AND NIPERGPAT AND NIPER CONTACTCONTACT MR. AMAR M. RAVALMR. AMAR M. RAVAL 9016312020 (CALL/WHATSAPP)9016312020 (CALL/WHATSAPP)