Published on October 18, 2014
1. The Law of Liberty at Work! (Grace and truth) Romans 6:1-23
2. There are two laws: Law of Moses/ Law of Slavery to Good works/ Law of Bondage (about 600
3. There are two laws: Law of Christ/ Law of Faith/ Law of Liberty or Freedom (just one command: to BELIEVE in the promise of eternal life through the perfect Son of
4. JAMES 2:12 LAW OF LIBERTY Works (neutral) – something you do AFTER a covenant was given to you.
5. Ephesians 2:10 These are the works of the Law of Liberty (Works of faith)
6. What really happened to us when we received Jesus’ salvation?
7. The OLD NATURE or the flesh crucified on the cross through Jesus (Gal 2:20)
8. We have become to people: the OLD ME that was “CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST” and the NEW ME that now “LIVES IN(SIDE) THE FLESH” (Romans 6:5,11)
9. Romans 6:1,2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly NOT!
10. Romans 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are under grace? Certainly NOT!
11. Why? Because SIN is SO strong, SO EVIL…(Romans 7:13) But we are already SLAVES to righteousness!
12. Consequence s of Continuing in sin:
13. 1) PINALILIIT nito ang saklaw ng iyong buhay at ministeryo (SHRINKS scope of your life and ministry) • Ministry does not become fruitful • Ministry and life do not have impact on others
14. 2) DUMADAMI/ Lumalaki/ Bumibigat ang iyong mga kalaban/katung gali (increases your opponents) • Sin weakens you spiritually which eventually makes you vulnerable to demonic attacks
15. 3) Pinagugulo nito ang tamang agenda ng buhay • (complicates It becomes a your agenda) fertile soil/ground for nasty things. • Sin leads you to rebellion. It is divination. it is idolatry.
16. 4) Sinisira nito ang personalidad na ibinigay sa iyo ng Diyos (erodes your God-given p•erSsionn amalkietsy )you surrender to another false god
17. You sow corruption in the flesh, you reap corruption in the flesh
18. I John 1:9 He is bound to forgive because He promised
19. CONCLUSION: If you allow sin, unconfessed sin, to continue…it will eventually harden your heart to the point that you stop believing.
20. When you stop believing, you may forfeit your salvation. God has redeemed us and set us free from the law of slavery.
21. We are free, and whom the Son sets free He is free indeed. This is grace!
22. But the truth is, the new you… nagbubunga ng mabubuting ugali.
23. 1) Magbahagi ng isang karanasan ng kasalanan na halos magpagupo sa iyo. Ano ang tingin mo ngayon sa iyong situwasyon matapos ang pangyayaring iyon? 2) Sa praktikal na paliwanag, ano ang nakita mo na ngayong maidudulot sa patuloy na pagkakasala, kahit na laging available ang grace/kagandahang-loob ng Dios? 3) Nang nalaman mo na “we live under grace”, mas lalo ka bang na-aamaze sa kagalingan ng Dios sa buhay mo? Does this fact make you be more in love with
How to do Voodoo Are you working too hard and not getting the results?? Well,...
Son simples cuestiones que, aunque puedan resultar a priori inocentes, albergan in...
"The souls of the just are in the hand of God, and no torment shall touch them. " ...
SUNDAY - 3RD FEBRUARY, 2013. Message on God's Grace preached by Rev. Isaac Boateng Antwi of Christ Cares Ministries International - Ghana
God's Grace Part 1 of 3. When we are Grace Conscience.
Conclusion to a riveting sermon series on grace. This sermon explains how God's grace is central to God's plan for the salvation of mankind.
March 1, 2016 Saving Grace, Part 1. Romans 3:24 says, "All need to be made right with God by his grace, which is a free gift." Pastor Rick uses this ...
The Grace of God, Part III ... and without any merit on our part. Having spoken of God’s grace to His saints we ... Verses 3 through 8 speak of spiritual ...
abraham and sarah experience, "god's grace"...part 3...section xi. abraham and sarah experience, "god's grace"...part 4...section xi. ... part 3...section ...
Discerning Truth and Error about God’s Grace (Part 3) ... Discerning Truth and Error about God’s Grace (Part 3) PAGE 5 IHOP-KC Mission Base www.IHOP ...
Jeevan Chelladurai explains why Christians should focus on the finished works of Christ.