Published on July 5, 2016
1. BeGloballyAzure’d An introduction to Azure’s credentials in Market Research
2. Dushyant Joshi – Founder and Managing Director Dushyant is a first-generation, serial entrepreneur who has built multiple knowledge based businesses in Market Research, BPO and IT Jay Ruparel – Co Founder and Executive Director Jay has 17+ years experience in IT and KPO. Before Azure, Jay has worked with Infosys and Bell Labs (Boston). He has an MBA from IIM Bangalore. The people who started it
3. How it started Dushyant and Jay start the company in 2003 with 20 employees Became the largestCATI center in India by 2007 Started the online division in 2008 and China office Set up a qualitative team in 2010. Set up in person teams in six countries. Set up Kenya and United States operations in 2012 An 1800 employee strong company with seven delivery centers across the globe
4. What we do Data Collection • Quantitative • Phone • Web • In-person • CLTs/Gang-surveys Data processing and Management • Data processing andTabulations • Data entry and cleaning • Coding Reporting and Analysis • Report writing • Charting • Customized Dashboard Quantitative • Focus Groups • IDIs/TDIs • Online Bulletin Boards
5. Sectors we work in •Types of projects •Key opinion leader surveys •Patient focus groups •Physician panels, chart audits Healthcare •Types of projects •CIO surveys •IT spend surveys •Channel partner studies •Strategic Research and Advisory Services IT and Telecom •Types of projects •Company and industry profiles •Consumer surveys •Wealth manager surveys BFSI •Types of projects •Shopper insight •Mystery shopping, retail audits •Consumer satisfaction studies Consumer and retail •Types of projects •Car clinics •Mystery shopping •Support chain analysis Auto and manufacturing •Types of projects •Political polls •Key issues surveys •Attitude surveys Public sector •Types of projects •Sector research •Brand perception, benchmarking •Product and ad testing Others
6. Where we conduct research Almost everywhere except North Korea,Somalia, Syria, Iraq, Sudan, and few more in that region
7. Team in North America Azure HQ • Azure Knowledge Corporation 53, Knightsbridge Road Suite # 201 Piscataway, NJ 08854 • Phone: +1 732 543 7848 AzureTeam • Jay Ruparel- Co – Founder & Exec. Director • Lise Dellazizzo – SVP, Business Development • Glen Collins – SVP, Business Development • Neil Blefeld – SVP ,Business Development • Kobla Sebaggala - SVP , Global Operations • RyanTreff -VP, Business Development • Manan Joshi – EVP, Operations • Ricardo Senra -VP, Research Services • MarcusTurner –VP, Business Development
8. Team inSouth America Azure Brazil • Azure Knowledge Corporation 10th Floor,TopCenter Building, Paulista Avenue, 854 BelaVista, Sao Paulo 01310-100, Brazil • Phone: +55 11 2186 0299 Azure Team • Danielle Ribeiro de Souza - Country/ Group Manager, Research Services
9. Team in Europe Azure UK • Azure Knowledge Corporation 3 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG • Phone: +44 203 409 9200 AzureTeam • Rafal Gajdamowicz – Managing Director, UK & EU • Illitch Real - VP , Research Services
10. Team inAfrica AzureTeam • Bakare Joseph- Country Representative, Research Services Azure Nigeria • Azure Knowledge Corporation Abuja, Nigeria • Phone: +234 8037782950, +234 8020799995
11. Team inAsia Azure Asia • Azure Knowledge Corporation Green Boulevard, Level 5,Tower C 3C Green Boulevard, Sector 62 Noida 201307, India • Phone: +91 120 660 8013 • Azure Knowledge Corporation AKC2, IFFCO Building Near Shivranjani Crossroads, Satellite Ahmedabad 380015, India • Phone: +91 79 3040 1900 • Azure Knowledge Corporation 15/F One Corporate Avenue 222 Hubin Road, Luwan District, Shanghai 200021, China • Phone: +86 (0) 21 6122 8989 • Azure Knowledge Corporation Moscow DowntownVoentorg Vozdvishenka 10, Moscow – 125009, Russia • Phone: +7 495 797 36 36 AzureTeam • Abhilash Mankad – CEO • Biraj Ganguly – SVP, Client Services & new Initiatives • Rajbir Singh –VP, Operations EMEA & APAC • Ahmar Kamal – AVP, Online Research Services • Rashesh Raval – AVP, Research Services • Ernest Khodzhaev – Country Manager , Russia • KarenTsai – Country Manager, Greater China
12. Some of our clients ”Very responsive and professional in approach. Azure provided guidance and regular updates, which we hugely appreciated. Azure delivers high quality end results which keep on improving each year.” ”Highly recommended and very professional. Azure has become our strategic partner – they go the extra step.” Testimonials
13. Azure’s capabilities and presence
14. 39 26 39 26 ENGLISH NON- ENGLISH B2B B2C CATI CAPABILITIES @NJ, USA Language Resources Skill Wise Resources Our Capabilities and Presence in North America 15 35 75 5 5 25 AZURE STAFF STRATEGIC PARTNERS OTHER PARTNERS CATI CAPABILITIES @NJ, USA USA CANADA Language Supported English Canadian French Italian Spanish Dutch Creole Portuguese Mandarin Russian French Ukrainian Cantonese German Arabic Vietnamese
15. Our Capabilities and Presence inAsia 9 64 99 26 256 11 Delhi/NCR, IN Ahmedabad, IN X'ian, CN Non-English English 28 240 72 7 80 39 Delhi/NCR, IN Ahmedabad, IN X'ian, CN B2B B2C CATI Capabilities 140 540 35 0 0 30 20 20 250 300 160 70 120 140 120 110 500 800 200 100 150 200 150 150 China India Indonesia Japan South Korea Malaysia Philippines Thailand Fieldwork Capabilities and Presence Azure Staff Strategic Partner Other Partners
16. Our Capabilities and Presence inAfrica Kenya Nigeria 80 30 70 80 150 150 Fieldwork Capabilities and Presence Azure Staff Strategic Partner Other Partners Kenya Nigeria 12 16 28 24 LanguageResources CATI Capabilities English Non-English SkillWiseResources 14 45 5 14 48 39 91 13 14 9 27 5 3 30 25 34 2 4 Democratic Republic of Congo Egypt Ethiopia Ghana Kenya Nigeria South Africa Tanzania Uganda Projects executed in Africa Quantitative Qualitative
17. Our Capabilities and Presence in Europe and Middle East 120 8 200 60 50 15 400 150 100 13 29 Russia UAE Saudi Arabia United Kingdom Other EU Countries Fieldwork Capabilities and Presence Russia Strategic Partner Other Partners Languages Supported English Greek Swedish Turkish Danish Italian French German Arabic Portuguese Russian Hungarian Spanish Dutch Czech
18. Our Capabilities and Presence inSouth America 15 40 25 30 180 150 120 150 200 200 150 150 Brazil Mexico Chile Argentina Fieldwork Capabilities and Presence Azure Staff Strategic Partner Other Partner Languages Supported English Spanish Portuguese Dutch French
19. Azure’s B2B and Healthcare panels 42800 15000 35100 2200025500 8400 3700 2900 16600 1500 13900 9700 4800 28200 52900 6800 1900 8400 6000 5200 2700 0 0 7100 0 5700 3800 2500 7000 12700 Panel Size B2B Healthcare Telephonically recruited panels leads to: • Greater profile variables • High Response Rates • High Completion Rates • Better retention of panel members
20. Quality control and assurance Rigorous Staff Recruitment and Training • Highly developed recruiting engine and interview process. • Analyst incentives linked to quality scores • Rigorous training modules for (a) various external and in-house software platforms; (b) research techniques and methodologies and (c) domain specific knowledge • Mock surveys with supervisor/trainer and client before going live on a new study • Constant monitoring, quality scoring, feedback and re-training Best-in-Class Quality Control System and Processes • Complete client transparency through real-time online portal for clients to monitor projects • Proprietary algorithms to screen out speedsters, gamers ands spurious respondents for online studies • 100% of calls recorded and available to client for phone studies • Field tracking tool to monitor staff on ground in terms of route taken, time spent at each spot etc. • Live call monitoring / barging • Random call backs by quality team with escalation matrix • Zero tolerance towards data quality issues or process non-compliance (at analyst and managerial level) • Identical quality standards & processes applied to strategic partners Technology to Ensure Data Security and Quality • In-house tools developed for control and productivity for survey programming, panel management, field force optimisation and CATI • Technology infrastructure built to global standards to ensure data security and protection (centralised storage on EMC, assured connectivity and power with back-ups) • Compliant with data security and privacy policies across various countries • Enterprise-grade network architecture and servers
21. ContactUs MarcusTurner VicePresident AzureKnowledgeCorporation OneWorldTradeCenter, 121SouthwestSalmonStreet, 11th Floor,Portland, Oregon,97204 Office: +1.971.400.9595 Cell:+1.971.400.9595 Marcus.Turner@azureknowledg e.com
GlobalTestMarket is the leader in paid online surveys and has rewarded our survey participants over $30,000,000 since the program began in 1999.
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s data ...
Global information publisher providing market research reports, statistics and online information systems on industries, countries and consumers.
TNS is a world leader in market research, global market information and business analysis. TNS provides market research insight across all industry and ...
Radius Global Market Research enjoys long-term relationships with Fortune 1000 companies and other global industry leaders. From large-scale complex studies on
Global Market Research. Worried about research in unfamiliar markets? We can help. We’ve been there before – from Afghanistan to Zululand, Chile to China.
The leading provider of market research reports and industry analysis on products, markets, companies, industries, and countries worldwide.
GLOBAL MARKET RESEARCH 2014. Customer Experience Management (CEM) is about not just meeting, but exceeding today’s ever-changing consumer expectations.
Read about market research including marketing insights, surveys, polls and audience measurement written by WPP authors
Lightspeed GMI provides quality digital data collection and marketing research services with locations throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.