Published on October 20, 2014
1. Getting in and getting out: LinkedIn Recruiter workflow success Maria Hardeman Recruitment Product Consultant LinkedIn Perry Monaco Strategic Product Consultant LinkedIn @elvisrun #intalent
2. Transform from working hard to working smart Today’s agenda What is working smart? Review the basics Recruiter efficiency improvements • Update me • Projects 2.0 The mobile revolution Rules to live by #intalent
3. There is no substitute for hard work. - Thomas Edison #intalent
4. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln #intalent
5. Saved searches and search alerts The basics Save your search Activate the alert #intalent
6. Add notes and set reminders The basics Add a free-form note Create a reminder #intalent
7. Check your notifications The basics Check inbox, notifications, and to-do items #intalent
8. Update me Recruiter efficiency improvements Receive automatic updates #intalent
9. Projects 2.0 Recruiter efficiency improvements Auto pipeline candidates #intalent
10. 45% LinkedIn traffic via mobile
11. The mobile revolution Job views on mobile have grown ~3x faster than job views on desktop* Applicants via mobile nearly doubled since January *Total job views, Oct’12 – Sept’13 vs. Oct’13 – Sept’14 #intalent
12. Rules to live by Focus Single-task Set a routine Create lists #intalent
13. Create lists Rules to live by Do small, manageable tasks • Reward yourself with a check mark • Make results measurable Create lists Set a routine Single-task Focus
14. Set a routine Rules to live by Schedule a pattern of activities • Less time spent searching • Builds momentum Create lists Set a routine Single-task Focus
15. Single-task Rules to live by Multitasking can be counterproductive • Eliminate distractions • Do one activity at a time Source: “The Cognitive Costs of Multitasking,” Kendra Cherry. http://psychology.about.com/od/ Create lists Set a routine Single-task Focus cognitivepsychology/a/costs-of-multitasking.htm
16. Focus Rules to live by Five more rule One thing at a time Conquer procrastination Use your hands as blinkers See for the first or last time Source: “5 Tips to Improve Your Concentration,” Sam Horn. http://altmedicine.about.com/od/ Create lists Set a routine Single-task Focus optimumhealthessentials/a/Concentration.htm
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY HIRE INNOVATORS, PURPLE SQUIRRELS, GAME CHANGERS AND PIONEERS...
A talk I gave at The Perl Workshop 2014 , The talk is aimed to help technical cand...
Créer l'esprit d'équipe
Il processo di candidatura ed assunzione, in genere, è la prima esperienza del can...
Su quali mercati i trend occupazionali viaggiano in tandem con l’economia e dove, ...
Oliver Garside, Customer Education Consultant, LinkedIn. Erin Schielzeth, Customer Success Consultant, LinkedIn The number one obstacle to ...
Connect. Inspire. Transform. Table of Contents Welcome . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1 Agenda & Maps ...
My Top 6 Takeaways from Talent Connect San Francisco 2014 Posted by LouAdlerArticles on October 29, 2014. As I recuperated from an intense week of learning ...
W San Francisco Hotel is located in the SoMa District. Our luxury San Francisco hotel is a stylish gathering place located in downtown San Francisco.
3 Billion to 1 | Talent Connect San Francisco 2014 - Duration: 26 minutes. by LinkedIn Talent Solutions. 1 year ago; 845 views;
LinkedIn Talent Solutions. Products; Customer Stories; Resources; Contact us; Products. Recruiter; Recruiter Lite; Referrals; Job Slots; Job Posts; Career ...
Information and features for leisure and business travelers, convention planners, travel trade, and travel media.
Events. What’s happening? Stay current on San Francisco’s ever-changing entertainment and events line-up, exhibitions, performances and what’s to ...